Test Series Championship

S

sonic

I am thinking of developing fixtures for a test championship. basically each test nation plays each other over a 3 match series and members can play a match at their leisure from the weeks fixtures, either by themselves or against someone, or even as a "tag team" (Shailesh's idea!). each nation will play a series every three weeks, and any matches which have no participants I shall autoplay (i.e bangladesh v zimbabwe :) ).

At the moment we all play tests quite randomly and it would be nice to have some sort of official fixture list which is complied to. There is no strict rule on game settings etc, as long as the participants are in agreement of conditions/difficulty level etc - but in a single player match, hard level is insisted. This is merely only a leisure time thing though, so if you suddenly have loads of time on your hands, you can play a match from the list, what does everyone think....I am hopeful of getting full approval and licensing dispension from the OCB :)

R

Rangeela

Hi sonic,

I think we discussed this before over the messenger. I am in process of making rules for the test tournament. We soon will be hosting test series also.
The idea of your making a calendar for a year for each nation is superb. We shall start making the fixtures soon.

thx

S

sonic

no, rangeela, you have got the right stick but wrong end. The thing we discussed was the 20 over two innings league which combines tests with ODI's. this is different and is purely test matches only...no coloured clothes, just good old whites and a leather ball made of pigs guts :D

Tareq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pig guts? I thought that was only footballs.

R

radaga

the sooner this gets started the better!!!
a test champions ship is an awsome idea :D :up:

Users who are viewing this thread