tjh1989

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
test series: ENG vs. AUS 2nd innings

Brisbane
hard Pitch
hot conditions
1st Test England (user) won the toss and elected to field

I started off my bowling with flintoff and put in place four slips looking for the edge in the 2nd over i played steve harmison with his height advantage i was looking to distrubte langer and hayden, langer started of with a couple of fours and soon was on his 50 after the 12th over i but butcher in and i was looking for the egde a again with the swing but it was obvilous no such thing was going to happen. Soon enough Australia was on 104/0 but the harmison bowled a ball just wide off stump and hayden on 25 went to drive but edge it and was caught behind by Read. Ponting made his way to the crease but was dismissed when he was runout for 9. 123/2 i introduced Batty and Giles into the bowling with their spin, Langer on 74 repeatedly tried to sweep giles untill he was lbw and dismissed. Australia was now on 123/3 and it was the 27th over, with Batty completing his over lunch was called and Australia was 124/3.
Soon after lunch waugh went and it was 127/4 and Martyhn and lehman were in Martyhn hit his fifty but was soon dismissed and lehman who was far behind go his. Wickets fell and and it was 393/8 i was given the option of the new ball in the 75th over which i gladdly took because i was being repeatedly hit for 4s by lehman. I brought flintoff in who bowled a yorker on leg stump which swung and went straight threw with Magrath out Australia was on 393/9. I brought harmison in and repeatedly bowled bouncers at Magil and Lehman Who looked intimidated then in Flintoffs second comeback over Lehamn was given Lbw and out on 131. Australia's final score was 393/10.

Engalnd came in and got of to a flying start hitting 63 of 5 overs. Trescothic and Vaughan repeatedly edge catches over the slips which eventually would come back to haunt England. Vaughan was runout the score was now 63/1. Treschotic got his 50 untill he was dismissed on 63 Butcher and Hussain went for a low score of 8 and 14 then thorpe and flintoff both hit 6s with flintoff getting one into the 3rd tier of the brisbane stand Thorpe went on 40 and flinoff on 32 the score was now 202/5. Read hit 26 hitting 4 4s in 1 over untill he was caught Giles and batty got of very slow and Giles was out on 6 when he edge it to slips with Harmison in and Magil bowling life was hard on the two batsman and it wasnt long till Magil took another wicket of Harmison on 7. Anderson was in and Him and batty still couldnt score then Magil pitched the ball on Leg stump so i attempted to hit it with the square cut but with the leg spin the ball spun and ended up on off stump were i was given Lbw. Englands final score was 252/10.

Ausralia went into bat and hayden who was on strike facing Flintoff played the leg cutter and edge it just through 3rd slip after two overs the scroe was 10/0.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread