Test Series

Kizz. When do you want to start the games.

We will be using Patch Ver 6.0.

I also have the two exe files that fixes the Line up bugs for Test & ODI. It took me a while find them. If you need them let me know.

Are sure you want to play the gemes on Medium. It might be to easy play. But It's Up to you.

I will post my Squad up Shortly. I guess we will playing the Test matches first. right?

yeh, tests first i need to install patch ver 6, change it to hard
the test matches will be at:
1.Nottingham
2.Manchester
3.Lords

the odi games will be decided after the test series. probably at
The Oval
Leeds
Warwickshire
Canterbury
Lords

Ok So we are playing on HARD mode.

Also don't forget to D/L exe's to fixes the line up bugs for Test and ODI Matches.

DO you want me to post the list of the sqaud that I wonf to pick for the matches or just list of the players for the first match?

Kizz, You have to replace the orginal GOB file before applying the patch.

Did you keep copy of the GOB file before applying any of the older patches?

Kizz, if you haven't applied any of the other patches you shouldn't have a problem. What sort of an error do you get?

if you have changed the kits to the game, then you'll have to re-install the game. If you want to keep your saved games, it will say in the un-install if you want to keep them or not.

Kizz, I D/L them from a thread in the main forum "LineUp Bug fixed" by Sam2002. The exe's are there and you have to go through the pages to find the D/L links.

Or I can send it to via email or MSN. I have send PM with my MSN address.

Kizz, also do you use the keyboard or a gamepad to play the game? I had few issues with Brad, where he started a game with using a gamepad, but once he send me the saved game, I wasn't able to use my gamepad or my keyboard. so we might have to do some testing before starting the games.

Last edited:
Ok cool.. .when you are ready... jst start a game using your gamepad. Autoplay it or something till end of your inning and send it over to me. I'll check it out and see if I can continue the game with my gamepad?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread