The Alcohol Thread

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nah... that's reserved by the Strawberry Daiquiri.
I'd admit that I used to think that was probably the gayest drink, but I think a new standard has been set here.

Sureshot

Executive member
I'll give you one guess as to what one of the other "pairs" have done as their cocktail!

Tbh, we have an old clientelle in the restaurant, and Rose sells well.

Is it bad that I liked it? :D :laugh

Highlander999

ICC President
This is why I love alcohol. We're in the middle of a city and my mate phones me saying he has woken up and found a GOAT in the middle of his living room. Now, I'm just not sure if he is reffering to the animal or a rather unattractive young lady :D From the tone of his voice I think he meant the animal :/

I meanwhile can't even remember what I was drinking last night. Started off with Magners, then shots of apple sourz, sambuca and vodka and then it's a bit of a blur. Dunno how a lad's night out ended up with me ending up with a bunch of my girl mates, especially as apparently there was a stripper involved.

Gotta love uni :banana2

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Why is sambuca so expensive.

Still on the girly drinks :D dunno why, like WKD to strawpedo the big bottles. Normally I will drink anything but my mum got me cans of carling the other day. Now that is crap.

Highlander999

ICC President
Why is sambuca so expensive.

Still on the girly drinks :D dunno why, like WKD to strawpedo the big bottles. Normally I will drink anything but my mum got me cans of carling the other day. Now that is crap.

I was getting it free last night. The wonders of having an ex/best mate working behind the bar. All I can drink and not a penny spent.

Lol Joe, you gotta man up in time for uni ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I was getting it free last night. The wonders of having an ex/best mate working behind the bar. All I can drink and not a penny spent.

Lol Joe, you gotta man up in time for uni ;)

Not really, I haven't touched lager whilst at Uni, which I feel is a good effort. The stuff is disgusting, yes cheaper, but disgusting.

Highlander999

ICC President
Talking of gays (:p) I served a really camp guy today who was buying woman's boots. Well chuffed that I didn't make any comments about leather and end up getting fired :p

braguvaran

Club Cricketer
Your not worthy! haha glad I am not the only one who has tried that stuff.

arrogantbastardalebeer1.png

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Whats going to happen to him? Did the guy survive? Your cousin should be locked up for a long time.

He did survive but not sure about his condition. And he did get caught to the police as well, who got a bottle of whisky as bribe and let him go! :laugh

Sureshot

Executive member
I was on the Stella, Kronenburg and probably more smokes than I should have...About 12 or 13 yesterday. Oops.

Still, I did the honorable thing and beat the missus ;)

Such a good night, we spent the early hours of this morning on the Wii, I finished 38 over par on Wii golf.:laugh

Highlander999

ICC President
For some reason Morrisons (local shopping store) has decided to get an ale section and I have been in there daily (such an alco :p) trying new one's each day.

These are currently my favourite's but I have about 100 more to try before I finish uni so I expect I will change my mind. Directors Courage is bloody good though:

2841288684_8d25e16f15.jpg

spitfire_ale_bottle.jpg

Skullsplitter-Orkney-Ale.jpg

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
higlander, are you a weegie or a well, I don't know what they call themselves in edinburgh, but we call them toff scum;). or from another town in scotland?

Users who are viewing this thread