Your Cricket The Bat(s) of Your Dreams

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
haha GG just realised this is the same as Tobys bat thread.

Maybe another scheme to be more noticed? Bit eager to win an award in the PC awards much? :rolleyes:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
No Matt I created this thread to see what bats people would like to use and we could discuss that. It's not a scheme to be noticed for an award at the PC Awards but I would like to win something.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Lol no offence GG, but that is what my thread is about.;) well i made it precisely for the reason you made this. I quote from my thread.

What is your cricket bat, what bat are you planning on getting, what is your faviroute bat, what bats do the pro's use that you like.

It's all here in the Cricket Bats thread!

Neo95

Club Cricketer
My dream bat

showimage.asp

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
No Matt I created this thread to see what bats people would like to use and we could discuss that. It's not a scheme to be noticed for an award at the PC Awards but I would like to win something.

We dont need two threads to talk about what bats people would like to use.

Topics about bats go in the bats thread. Not that hard.

Jit

International Cricketer
My dream bat

showimage.asp

lol thats my bat i bought it from india for 6000ruppies i mean teh whole kit pads, gloves, thigh pads etc it was cheap there but it expensive in other countries like england 100pound for junior and mine is full size bat its 6000english willow grade 1 awesome bat

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Yeah the ballistic is a great bat. I had a little go with it last year. Beautiful middle, thick edges. Great pick up and look. A all round great bat.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
some people like some bats because they like the stickers even tho there bats are in good style so they buy new bats cuz of stickers i know that because my mate just bought puma ballastic for nothing just for stickers

I would just get a bat that has a good middle, good quality willow etc. and then buy your dream set of stickers and apply them.

lol thats my bat i bought it from india for 6000ruppies i mean teh whole kit pads, gloves, thigh pads etc it was cheap there but it expensive in other countries like england 100pound for junior and mine is full size bat its 6000english willow grade 1 awesome bat

Lucky you, in England everything is so expensive.

i'm using this curently
View attachment 49983

and trying to get this in future!
View attachment 49984

What's the point? Just order the new stickers.

morson93

Club Cricketer
And you know were to get the stickers then? Coz if you do im sure people would like to know...

Users who are viewing this thread