The batsman confidence meter

ScobieB

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please explain to me how to make the confidence meter go up. Ive just got my top score with a batsman, a rather embarrasing 27 with Trescothick from 101. But all the way through my inning with him the meter never moved only one bar off the bottom.

Just start by timing some defensive shots (relatively easy), then pick up the odd runs, but try timing them. I had the same problem as you, but the timing of defensive shots will help the confidence

I played loads of defensive shots as you can probably tell by only scoring 27 in 101 balls. Tried to play a shot to most balls. Did have some rather dodgy runs, either just getting in or having to run back though.

The defence still needs to be timed correctly, you must ensure this is so. Also try get bat on ball, dont miss shots or this will decrease the confidence meter. So..play yourself in, defend for good periods! ensuring timing is correct. Also do not play and miss. When there is an easy shot such as leg glance, just pick the single and the confidence will increase

Confidence meter

Hit a couple of boundaries off the sweet spot of the bat and watch you confidence meter soar..........
Its easy........................anything pitched on middle and leg, play the leg glance off the front or backfoot. After a while, you will start beating the square leg fielder. ANything pitched slightly short, use the six button to pull it way for a boundary towards midwicket, there is never a fielder there.
I had the same problem for the first few hours, now the CPU must be scared of me !!

I just hit a six and the confidence meter goes way up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread