The Battrick Premier League Sign Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL!Give it to them how it is!

:D hahah bit over the top from me, but you go away for a bit and then come back from Holidays and bang, its sign up again here. change format there blah blah blah,,,,, :boxing

happy easter to everyone to by the way :cheers

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Well you must come to realise that times change and your not the only team on Planet Cricket

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Cry about it...

I didnt know if you wished to be in the comp, im not gonna babysit you ill tell you how it is... Im new to meeting these bigger teams and I dont know who is who, ive never actually heard of your team before

Im not crying just sick of having to sign up, dont forget we had friendly comps going here before you were even registered!!!!!! Yes thats right battrick in the BG (before Giffo) age, who would of thought?

You will soon here about the Rabbitohs when Dawson and Lightbody give you a battrick leason.

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
What is your problem? Just because the Rabbitohs cant play football youve decided to take it out on me? You have to sign up like everyone else because you are not god your infact just like the rest of us

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Well you must come to realise that times change and your not the only team on Planet Cricket

I am fully aware of that, never said i was, i m hardly on here anymore to be honest, maybe once a week.
our not the only team on Planet Cricket
But a child has a wimb and we have to stop and do things there way. :rolleyes:

What is your problem? Just because the Rabbitohs cant play football youve decided to take it out on me? You have to sign up like everyone else because you are not god your infact just like the rest of us

Yep thats it, dam you Giffo the Rabbitohs lost in the footy so im after you lol

Put your ego away mate, i m sure your wonderful.
Hooper took it in jest but for some reason you got a bit of sand in your vagina and fired up.

Just trying to say, maybe people who have participated for ages who only get on once a week, should be included so they dont miss out (if for some reason they cant make it on for a week or so).

Anyway have a ritolin and lets be bestest pals ;)

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Thats pretty much what we are doing now... Every other team had no problem signing up again its not that big of an issue, it makes MY life much eaiser and it takes 2 seconds out of their time. You have just carried on about an unimportant issue

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Was only making a point, you took offence to it.
Dont worry i Guess im just big drama queen ;)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Yeh fair enough, admittedly im bored and i let the sharks win over the storm get to my head lol

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Im not crying just sick of having to sign up, dont forget we had friendly comps going here before you were even registered!!!!!! Yes thats right battrick in the BG (before Giffo) age, who would of thought?

You will soon here about the Rabbitohs when Dawson and Lightbody give you a battrick leason.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAH! I laughed at that lol.

This is good...

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I got all but 2 tips right..

Anyways back on topic, whats the deal with someof these other teams. If you have them on your msn can you please get in contact with their manager

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Well if someone told me that there was a new competition, I would of signed up by now...

Username: Jaztheman
Team Name: Greenbank
Star Player: Ian Zammit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread