The Best Allrounder

devillsblood

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
url]

Hi,

Who is the best All rounder with good batting
and bowling records for a Single Season. Post the players best records here.

My star performer was Shane Watson and M. Bevan. I am posting Shane Watson's record.

Raul

my.php

Link's broken, takes you back to the imageshack homepage, looks like you copied the wrong code.

Personally the best all rounders i've had were Afridi and Rana. I got Rana late on though, like 2014 ish. But damn he was awesome :P

Also the season i'm in now (nearer 2020) there's a hell of a lot of good english all rounders, which is good to see.

Andrew Hall has been one of my overseas players for the last two seasons. Very good on both departments. I've got a youth called Norman (RHB, RMF) His bowling is quite weak but he does produce about 3/4 match winning bowling efforts, very good when say the oppo are chasing 300 on the last day. His batting is very good.

If you want 1500+ runs and 100 wickets per season then look no further than Cam White.

Afridi rocks and so does Watson and Mind you Amjad is easily one of the best bowlers in the game and decent with the bat

Afridi
Watson
Manjural Islam Rana
Mansoor Amjad/Cameron White (People seem to think they are good)
Hall (Quite good when playing against him)
Jacob Oram isn't bad.
A.Hasan of Bangla.

Abdul Razzaq, believe it or not

Averages 46 with the bat in tests and 42 with the bat in ODIs when he retired, and with the ball, he averages 21 in ODIs, and 23 in Tests

Users who are viewing this thread