The best bowler ever seen?

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Come on guys lets see how successful a bowler can be.:)

post on the most successful bowlers you've seen in the game

lets rate on
wickets -
avarage -
economy -

then we'll see who has the best bowler ------ can't wait :D:eek:

:clap

I like Denis lille,Countey Walsh,Joel Garner,Shane Ware,Lala Amarnath.

You do realise you are in a cricket management game thread and not a real life cricket discussion thread? Apart from that the question wasn't really who you like but what they have achieved in the game. Try spending more then a fifth of a nano-second observing where you are before posting?.it makes life so sweet for all and sundry.....

For me:
Jonathan Copperfield
Test wickets: 808
Average: 23.95
Economy: 3.57

Was the fastest ever to reach 150, 200, 250 and so on test wickets. Bowled RFM for England, played from 25 till 37 and took 11 wickets on debut. :thumbs

Dennis Lillie ; Courtney Walsh ; Shane Warne.... :D

Having come upto 2050 season in my ICC2006 as Surrey team....if this thread was created some years earlier, maybe I would have contributed immensely :p by posting lots of screenshots of my successful bowlers like Dennis Ingram, Mike Penman , N.McBain, S.Broad :D, M.Munday, A.Fessey, G.Ringham & a host of other bowlers whose names I have forgotten....:p

Also Bangladesh's Arafat Sunny was great in all the bowling aspects in this game.

mines Mohammed amir in 2010 who by 2019

has the following : in the proper form of cricket - tests

452 wickets
At an average of 22
and has an economy of 3.5 (all numbers have been rounded to the nearest decimal; makes it easier)

he was even able to bat a bit: (sorry a bit off topic)
at an average of 21
strike rate of 33 (yeah i know what the hell, but i play seriously defensive in tests, my weird but successful tactic)
and has 2300 runs :yes:D

----------

Dennis Lillie ; Courtney Walsh ; Shane Warne.... :D

Having come upto 2050 season in my ICC2006 as Surrey team....if this thread was created some years earlier, maybe I would have contributed immensely :p by posting lots of screenshots of my successful bowlers like Dennis Ingram, Mike Penman , N.McBain, S.Broad :D, M.Munday, A.Fessey, G.Ringham & a host of other bowlers whose names I have forgotten....:p

Also Bangladesh's Arafat Sunny was great in all the bowling aspects in this game.

which version of the game is arafat sunny really good :) wanna try him out:yes

Users who are viewing this thread