Story The Bradman - Tendulkar Trophy - Story Stopped For Gods Sake

International drafting started now. You're allowed to choose any international player as long as they have played international cricket so far this year.

hedger_14 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

We also need a new owner to replace Pranav as he quit because most people were inactive.

Hey mate to tell you

BCVS - Will be out from any action in PC for 5 Months
Binnu - 50% online
Akash00 - Not Online Since 2-3 Weeks
Nipun - Available from dece,ber as he mentioneed in his league
Nakul - Not at all Active except in vbookie thread
Pranav - Left..

I think you make random drafts now and start the story.. I think it will be ver good with so far presentation...

I will participate if you tell me what i have to do

Yes you are injured and injury name is Studies :laugh:laugh

Ohk... Danny enjoy

Yes, you can take over Pranav. I'm just doing a day per round for the international draft so then the players who are active gets most of the players they want. I will send you an invitation to the social group and you can start drafting. Rules are on first post.

Binnu has kindly offered to make kits for this tournament. Just fill out this and he will make it for you.

Team:
Primary Colour:
Secondary Colour:
Sponsors:

Binnu has kindly offered to make kits for this tournament. Just fill out this and he will make it for you.

Team:
Primary Colour:
Secondary Colour:
Sponsors:

Thanks for my name:D:D
and Kindly let them know to make sure that they specify a Brand (Like Nike, Adidas etc etc)
And even, I thank www.fmglive.com as its them, who provided the basic template:)

Last edited:
Team: Hobart Hunters
Primary Colour: Red
Secondary Colour: Light brownish cream (in logo)
Sponsors: Adidas and Qantas

Did you want them to have 1 or 2 sponsors. The BT Trophy Logo will be on the left side of the kit as well. Round 2 of the draft now on. I have chosen for all the teams who did not choose in the first round.

Did you want them to have 1 or 2 sponsors. The BT Trophy Logo will be on the left side of the kit as well. Round 2 of the draft now on. I have chosen for all the teams who did not choose in the first round.

One Main Belly sponsor and one apparel sponsor..
Note: Apparel sponsor's logo will be like a Tag.

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Team: Hobart Hunters
Primary Colour: Red
Secondary Colour: Light brownish cream (in logo)
Sponsors: Adidas and Qantas

Its the Quantas logo right??
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...eo/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/qantas-logo.jpg

Use this instead:

Jetstar%20logo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread