• Ursonly

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Khalek

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • MadSnake

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grow up boy. Copying one's post is against the rule of posting. Btw your own team thread is getting dead.
Boy o boy. You got too serious. We aren't enemies are we? What we did was just meant for fun. This is nothing compared to how much I tease WC :p Ask him if you want to. And he doesn't minds that because he knows its all for fun and at the end of the day we are friends. If you felt bad of any of my words then I'm sorry, but please don't take anything seriously...

Thats exactly the word I was looking for you. You need to grow up. Royal Ramblers and Rabbit Ramblers don't even rhyme mate. So in this case, grow up boy!!

Ah,but Spoilt Gamblers does rhyme with Royal Ramblers,no argueing against that.;)

we ghave sledged shub so much that he has gone back to his gambling ways and was seen losing money in jamaica heavily.

Boy o boy. You got too serious. We aren't enemies are we? What we did was just meant for fun. This is nothing compared to how much I tease WC :p Ask him if you want to. And he doesn't minds that because he knows its all for fun and at the end of the day we are friends. If you felt bad of any of my words then I'm sorry, but please don't take anything seriously...

I am not taking it seriously. I am also just enjoying the fun. And no need to say sorry.

as Shub doesnt have any money left and he needs a bat desperately to play in the next gamblers game he wants us to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread