What should be the next tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ursonly11

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
congrats Shubh Well done :) and good job done by Rahul too. I am glad that my decision of selecting you in playing was right. Keep it up wolvies. make winning a habit :)

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
I wanna play Pakistan and outclass them!Well people don't expect me to come everyday......I'll come like 5 or 6 days a week,......Tenth this year!Prelims approaching!

I am too a tenthers. my school has removed prelims for tenth btw. Just a few practice test in the momth of december and then board.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nice start by me.... 2 wickets for Wolves

shubhrayu

International Coach
Well don't worry>......I'll be quite active...I've got time... Well winning is a habit for we Wolvies!

King Cricket

International Coach
India VS Lions

Hello and welcome everybody to this wonderful match between the supercool Lions and a fully charged team India. The match will be played in Kolkata, my home city, under floodlights. Oh well, instead of listening to this stupid commentary of mine any further let us get straight down to the field where the two skippers are waiting to toss the coin.

01-15.jpg

02-15.jpg

03-15.jpg

04-15.jpg

Well, the Indians have decided to bat first after winning the toss. Not really surprising to be honest.

05-15.jpg

06-15.jpg

07-15.jpg

08-14.jpg

screenshot2-7.jpg

Ah, nice batting, nice batting indeed. Guess we failed to pull the chain of the express train named Veeru Sehwag in the beginning, and had to pay for it severely later. Sehwag, and Sachin acted as the anchorman of the innings, whereas guys like Dravid, Yuvi, and Mr Dependable took the rein in turns after their dismissal steered the team to a solid total. We really need to improve our bowling standards as I see it. Only Funky looked to be of some threat to the batsmen. I expected the Lions to put up a much better show!

10-14.jpg

Oh well, the Lions innings is about to start. Let's see whether our batters can keep their nerves cool till the end, and clinch this match....

11-13.jpg

13-13.jpg

15-9.jpg

18-8.jpg

19-6.jpg

screenshot3-7.jpg

We lost! :( And never did we have the match in our grip! Feeling really really disappointed right now. KX, and 20/20 Pro did try desperately though, but a middle order failure in a crucial point of the match ended all our hopes. :crying Curse you Harbhajan Singh!

screenshot4-6.jpg

So, that's that. We lost, and no matter how bitter this truth might be, we'll have to accept it. Guess this is life! You will have to move on.
Oh well guys, I guess it's time to say bye bye for now. Take care people! See ya soon. ;)

Last edited:

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Nice presentation KC, being The Joker as usual!!:D
Well we suck, our bowling was poor to say the least, I was bleeding runs, and that hurt the team, I mean 292 was a tall order to ask of our batsmen, and worst these were runs of the bat because we only gave up 6 extras, it was willow left, right and center, man that was a shitty bowling performance. Sehwag did not hurt us, 56 from 82 is poor by his standards, what hurt us was 55 boundaries and 2 sixes, how on earth we gave up so many, was it poor fielding?? And we just could not put a hold on their middle order, that is where we lost the match!!!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hope wolves win their match,,,