The Cricket Coach Forums are now OPEN!

Timewell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That is right guys, the OFFICIAL Cricket Coach forums are now open. Below is the announcement from Glenn on the official website,

Glenn Stiemens said:
The official forums for Cricket Coach are now open - you can access them here. By registering, you can easily post any comments you have about the game - including bug reports and database suggestions.

The link is:

http://cricketcoachgame.com/forum/index.php

I hope to see you there! :)

I believe that they are phpBB's "rules" as it were. I think there is a way of getting round it if really necessary, but I'm not sure.

Timewell said:
I believe that they are phpBB's "rules" as it were. I think there is a way of getting round it if really necessary, but I'm not sure.
Its a setting you can use on any type of forum vbulletin does it etc. You can lie about your age :p

Brett_Lee said:
Its a setting you can use on any type of forum vbulletin does it etc. You can lie about your age :p
What's wrong with 10 year olds signing up? They would atleast behave better than some of our PlanetCricket members here...

duffarama said:
What's wrong with 10 year olds signing up? They would atleast behave better than some of our PlanetCricket members here...
I have no problem. on my website i allow anyage infact dont even ask for age.

Brett_Lee said:
I have no problem. on my website i allow anyage infact dont even ask for age.
That's good to hear. Because we don't want any activists or lobbyists roaming about.

I can register without problems as I am 13 years old. :)

Users who are viewing this thread