The Cricket Crusaders 07 Team Thread

The New Season won't kick off until:
a)The Draft is over
b)Interforum Tour is over

Then there will be about a month or two's break, and then hopefully the special new preseason format will start.

RIGHT ARM OVER said:
Thanks Aus, thats quite a break. How do you keep everyone interested?
We're just good, that's all :) We only had a month's break last season, but there's more going on this time, we didn't have a draft or an interforum series, so it's good to have this going on, although I fancy an Aussie-esque home series in the middle of our competition, alhtough there are only two other forums so it would be pointless to do a tri series.

The interforum series keeps people interested I guess.

RAO just can't keep away from me. Not only does he tie me down with rope at the Bitters(nothing more intended) but he follows me to the Crusaders. Give me a break!

afridi118 said:
can i still get in afridi118 right handed batsmen and legspinner as i am in pak these days so cant come online much but will be leaving for us in 2 or 3 weeks
We have a draft going on you'll have to register there.

aus5892 said:
We have a draft going on you'll have to register there.
What are you talking about aus? :p :p :p

He means if he can stay in the team. I already have you down afridi118 as you were active under the PC Rockers

Fender said:
RAO just can't keep away from me. Not only does he tie me down with rope at the Bitters(nothing more intended) but he follows me to the Crusaders. Give me a break!

I love you man.....runs :help

Guys, if one of the Batting Allrounders wouldnt mind becoming a bowling allrounder that would be better because we need at least 1 bowling allrounder! And unfortnuately couldnt get one in the draft!

Users who are viewing this thread