Story The Cricket Games Show 2009:- Question for 2nd week posted

I need one more member for 2nd week then i will post the 5 question.

The three contestant for 2nd Week show are:-

World Champions

sashidharan

Shantanu_Rooney

After a nice win for AOTF in 1st week contest of this show. Can Shan, sashidharan or WC win like AOTF in this week's show. Like 1st week five question will be asked to this week's contestant. They will get 1 weeks time to answer the question and if i don't get the answer they will be disqaulified. If the contestant is busy with work they can withdraw from the contest like Tom did last week but he has to do it 3 days before the last date for submission of the answer and like 1st week another member can take his place. So without wasting more time I will show you the 5 question for this week.

1. At which ground did New Zealand lose it's first game to Sri Lanka at home in 1995?

Basin Reserve, Wellington
Carisbrook, Dunedin
Eden Park, Auckland
Mc Lean Park, Napier

2. Richard Hadlee was surpassed as New Zealand's most capped test player by which other player?

Martin Crowe
John Wright
Stephen Fleming
Chris Cairns

3. A tall fast bowler who was known for his stunning yorkers, he has a bowling average of 20.97 in 58 tests with 259 wickets. Can you identify this Barbadian?

Patrick Patterson
Curtly Ambrose
Joel Garner
Andy Roberts

4. A legendary cricketer and part of the ?Three Ws?, this great batsman had a very impressive batting average of 58.61 in test cricket. He received a knighthood in 1995, can you name him?

Frank Worrell
Everton Weekes
Clyde Walcott
George Headley

5. This diminutive Trinidadian batsman played 52 tests and scored 2470 runs at an average of 35.79. He was known as a good fielder at short leg and since retirement has been coach for the West Indies and the Canada teams. Who is he?

Jimmy Adams
Desmond Haynes
Phil Simmons
Gus Logie

Please send me this answer together via pm by 13th February, Friday at 12.00pm IST.

I need your answers:-
World Champions
sashidharan
Shantanu_Rooney
If you can't give it to me by tomorrow then you have to give it to me by Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread