The Dozy Doosras ? stats are up. Claim prizemoney too!

Which team are we going to destroy and humiliate the most?

• Total voters
Would just like to announce that after many deliberations and thinking, I have indeed signed my contract with The Dozy Doosras.

As my experience throughout the years on Cricsim and PCPL and the winning of a PCPL trophy having spent the least amount of money, I feel that through my experience and success we can make successful economical choices while maintaining a goal of victory and success throughout the competition.

Yay.

I've signed my contract with this team, so we've got another player on board, it's good to see that the team is made up of established forum members compared to other teams who are signing up complete newbies who will go inactive after a while

I think Colin's plan wasn't to get active/regulars/old guys, its to get the ones he can semi-trust with large quantities of cash, with no questions asked.

so join the alliance

Last edited:
You fan of junk food? If yes, then McDonalds can do the job. ;)

I'd be doing the back of our team kit today and then we can have our kit as signatures and avatars. :)

Where are our lunchs for game days being catered from?

If you join the Penguins, I'm sure Chuck Norris can arrange a deal so our lunches are provided from Mushroom Kindgom. Would you like that Insomniac, having lunch with Mario and Luigi and the gang? I'm sure you would.

Our kit back
5dm91j.jpg

I wonder why you always choose purple or violet as the jersey color. There are several colors to choose from.

If you join the Penguins, I'm sure Chuck Norris can arrange a deal so our lunches are provided from Mushroom Kindgom. Would you like that Insomniac, having lunch with Mario and Luigi and the gang? I'm sure you would.

Chuck Norris will arrange anything! You know what to do..

I wonder why you always choose purple or violet as the jersey color. There are several colors to choose from.

The color choice was not made by me, it was made by Simbazz. :p

Users who are viewing this thread