The Dozy Doosras ? stats are up. Claim prizemoney too!

Which team are we going to destroy and humiliate the most?

• Total voters
We know you need it...

There are actually two questions here. First does anyone want their personal additional points allocated differently. e.g. any bowlers want to boost their batting slightly at the expense of their bowling? How do A/Rs want their points allocated?

The second issue is, as Zorax has identified, are we happy to give 2 points to him, 2 to Dwayne and 1 to Simbazz? That would be my personal preference but I'm persuadable.

I'll give you the vague hint with points allocation that some points won't help as much as others, especially when you pile them on to an already good stat.

How come you haven't assigned original types? Doesn't that matter?
That's a recent edit in to my post after Colin pointed out how it wouldn't exactly work without including that.

The second issue is, as Zorax has identified, are we happy to give 2 points to him, 2 to Dwayne and 1 to Simbazz? That would be my personal preference but I'm persuadable.

Yeah thats fine, better to allocate it to the players who are sure to play most matches.

We know you need it...

There are actually two questions here. First does anyone want their personal additional points allocated differently. e.g. any bowlers want to boost their batting slightly at the expense of their bowling? How do A/Rs want their points allocated?

Id rather Dwayne get the one and I'm on par with Zorax ;) I don't like the look of the future if Zorax is given too much of a head start.

Doesn't really matter where the points go does it after all we'll beat everyone easy anyways :D

Put all skill points on my bowling. I'd like to bowl as good as I can.

Matt-friendly format said:
Colin's suggestion
AkshayS (Pure bat) - BAT: r (+5), BOWL: ls (+0)
mohit_dude10 (Pure bat) - BAT: r (+5), BOWL: m (+0)
Insomniac (Pure bat) - BAT: r (+5), BOWL: r (+0)
Kshitiz_Indian (Pure bat) - BAT: r (+5), BOWL: f (+0)
Ollie_H (Pure bat) - BAT: l (+5), BOWL: lm (+0)
Little Punter (Pure bat) - BAT: r (+5), BOWL: m (+0)
Simbazz (Pure bat) - BAT: r (+6), BOWL: las (+0)
Highlander999 (Keeper) - BAT: r (+5), BOWL: k (+0)
Bhargav (Batting A/R) - BAT: l (+3), BOWL: lf (+2)
Aditya (Batting A/R) - BAT: l (+3), BOWL: r (+2)
ZoraxDoom (Bowling A/R) - BAT: r (+2), BOWL: os (+4)
harrisb (Bowling A/R) - BAT: r (+2), BOWL: ls (+3)
Biggy (Bowling A/R) - BAT: r (+2), BOWL: lf (+4)
Varun (Pure bowl) - BAT: r (+0), BOWL: f (+5)
jdeus (Pure bowl) - BAT: r (+0), BOWL: r (+6)
Abhas (Pure bowl) - BAT: l (+0), BOWL: l (+6)
barmyarmy (Pure bowl) - BAT: r (+0), BOWL: m (+5)
Dwayne Leverock (Pure bowl) - BAT: r (+0), BOWL: las (+10)

Tough one this. Not sure adding one point will make much difference in cricsim but imo having good bowlers is more important than strong batters so proposing the above.

Users who are viewing this thread