The Dozy Doosras ? stats are up. Claim prizemoney too!

Which team are we going to destroy and humiliate the most?

• Total voters
Can I field at short wide long off?? Cheers...

Also am I going to be second with the new ball being an all out seam bowler??

Captain is yet to be announced - intended to be Zorax. Tom had planned on lounging at first slip but has been persuaded to take the gloves.

Well if Mr. Corruption doesn't make it here, I'll gladly step up ;) I'm pretty sure my techniques in winning games need a workout. Its been a while.

I heard you need a bowler..

Name: Abhas
Batting Hand (Left/Right): Left
Bowling type (SLA, RF, RM, etc.): LFM
Type (Batsman, Bowler, Keeper): Bowler

Last time I bowled, the batsman had a fractured skull. :spy
Not necessarily from my bouncer though. He had his shoelaces tied together and fell and broke his head while running.. : p

Looks like this is the standout team, welcome to the PCNL - you're now officially in the competition.

Oh come on Abhas, seriously, you wanna be called a Doosra?
As if you wouldn't rather be a legend?, or a samurai? or a penguin? or all 3?

I am a legend myself. Everyone else in that team is called the same. Ego problems. - NO.

Samurai - Not really. I would rather play cricket than wield swords.

Penguin? Seriously?

Show me the money though, and we can talk. Just to let you know though, I've received a pretty lucrative offer from DD. You'll have some printing to do if you want to match that.

What colors would you guys like in our kit? Let me know the sponsors as well. :)

What colors would you guys like in our kit? Let me know the sponsors as well. :)

I think we should be wearing gold and purple, two colours of the highest kings! (I think)

As for sponsor, I reckon we should go with the good old Greggs (its a shop which sells sandwhiches, pies, pasties etc.)

@Simbazz - Is this the correct logo of Greggs?
main.greggs_logo_hi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread