The Games Radar Blic demo...

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Where is it? I need the URL demo, as I try downloading the FTP demo and it gets stuck on 99%. I know this is old for everyone, but I can't find the demo anywhere on Games Radar, and I wanted to know if anyone had the link for the URL download from there?

why dont u dwnload it from codemasters website.

yes it did not work for me also the one which games radar gave but the codemasters thing is working

I downloaded it from Codemasters and it didn't work... I know the Games Radar one works though...

The URL link for Games Radar, because the Codemasters one, Download.com one and the Games Radar FTP ones get stuck on 99%... Anyone? Ste, you put them both up I think?

Ronan_UK said:
I downloaded it from Codemasters and it didn't work... I know the Games Radar one works though...

Hey man I download this demo from codemasters website . I first become the member of this website and then I download this game through download accelerator(world fastest downloader) you can download its trail version and then try to download brian lara demo it works for me though, and now I have also applied Sam's patch "Demo expander" and after that I downloaded Hariz odi kits to BLIC demo pack.

I got it from www.gamespot.com.
Came down fast, and worked perfectly.
You have to register, but it's free, and they don't send you cr@p all the time.

Inzi bhai said:
Hey man I download this demo from codemasters website . I first become the member of this website and then I download this game through download accelerator(world fastest downloader) you can download its trail version and then try to download brian lara demo it works for me though, and now I have also applied Sam's patch "Demo expander" and after that I downloaded Hariz odi kits to BLIC demo pack.

Mate - I've already downloaded it once, and used the Demo Expander, but then I uninstalled it because I was about to get the game, but then I didn't, and now I want to download it again. I downloaded it from Codemasters and it got stuck on 99%, is anyone listening to me? I can't find the one I know for certain will work, and I can't be bothered to spend that much time downloading from somewhere where it might get stuck on 99% again, but I will have to... Will try GameSpot, I'm already a member...

Ronan_UK said:
Mate - I've already downloaded it once, and used the Demo Expander, but then I uninstalled it because I was about to get the game, but then I didn't, and now I want to download it again. I downloaded it from Codemasters and it got stuck on 99%, is anyone listening to me? I can't find the one I know for certain will work, and I can't be bothered to spend that much time downloading from somewhere where it might get stuck on 99% again, but I will have to... Will try GameSpot, I'm already a member...

Mate if you have read my message carefully I mentioned the name Download accelerator (world's fastest downloader for free) through this you can download any thing and it wont stuck on 99%, its a 100% guaranteed do it and then let me know if you have download accelerator because through this software you dont have to spent much time on downloading it will download in mintues I recomend it for downloading anything you like on site.

Last edited:
I don't use it, it's full of adware, and even tells you when installing. I don't need it either, I get up to 140kb a second of download time (slow actually I've got a 2meg connection) so I'm alright with speeds. But I did it now

Ronan_UK said:
I don't use it, it's full of adware, and even tells you when installing. I don't need it either, I get up to 140kb a second of download time (slow actually I've got a 2meg connection) so I'm alright with speeds. But I did it now

Well its sad that you didnt get the full version... me neither I am tired of winning in Demo version game(without commentry) the AI wont try to win the game from me , hes no match for me. I dont know why developer released it , it needs to be take more time to fixed bugs and AI problem.But people said that in full version Hard mode is better then county mode.

p.s= I have anti softwares for Adwares bugs , no prob for me.but if youre comfortable with your connection then its good.I heard that gamespot is more faster than Filefront is that true? :cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread