The gift that keeps on giving

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
What on earth is going on with this game eh..?
Latest update and once again there's still issues. Players STILL walking through the stumps and each other and now the commentary of the players name's is laughable. How long has this game been out now.!!!. Every time you try and immerse yourself in the game, something totally stupid happens

I havent played for at least 6 months now. I concentrate on well made and enjoyable games. Thankfully there are plenty.

I have Don Bradman Cricket and Ashes Cricket 2019. I don't think the jump in quality in terms of graphics, features and gameplay have been good enough to warrant a purchase from me.

I have Don Bradman Cricket and Ashes Cricket 2019. I don't think the jump in quality in terms of graphics, features and gameplay have been good enough to warrant a purchase from me.
The original DBC 14 had so much going for it. Unfortunately they havent been able to capitalize on that and in many ways gone backwards. It is what it is. The Tie break tennis game seems to be getting goo reviews. Hopefully that proces will come to cricket as well.

I havent played for at least 6 months now. I concentrate on well made and enjoyable games. Thankfully there are plenty.
I've actually just logged on here for the first time in about 6 months as I sold my PS5. I just didn't have the time to play it and only kept it for C24 really but in the end enough was enough.

BA's contempt of their fanbase and just general incompetence and failure to correct basic errors by modern gaming standards drove me away from a game I desperately wanted to love.

Anyway I just logged back on again as my life circumstances have changed slightly and I'd now have more opportunities for gaming and was really hoping to log back on again and see that many of the game's issues had been solved and we now had a genuine simulation of the sport worth playing and unfortunately this thread is top of the page greeting me first.

BA lost a loyal customer in me, as i wont fall for their marketing bull for C26 or whatever's next and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Users who are viewing this thread