Team Thread The Hugging Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does the Hugging Muffins stand on the tables?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being inactive, I just seem interested enough.[DOUBLEPOST=1443101838][/DOUBLEPOST]But if my activity can help You guys in any format, then I guess I'll post something here once in a while.

Sorry for being inactive, I just seem interested enough.[DOUBLEPOST=1443101838][/DOUBLEPOST]But if my activity can help You guys in any format, then I guess I'll post something here once in a while.
not here
you just have to post something in every match thread in all format which gives you activity bonus as basic training.

Sorry for being inactive, I just seem interested enough. --- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 7:07 PM --- But if my activity can help You guys in any format, then I guess I'll post something here once in a while.
Be active, more you post in the match threads, better your player will become, and it will obviously increase your chances of playing every match.

Finally my ban is removed.Sorry guys I will not to that again really sorry.

Can you remove Saxena from the team? He isn't playing for us again.

Will I not get a chance to play for the team again ?

I am apologized.Please don`t kick me off from the team from now I will be active and will post anything like that again.
virat-kohli_2804453.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah,Thanks matt I wanted to be dropped from the team and play for another team.Really thank you.

Slipperpool I am coming.

Very convincing lie.

Hmm..... I think you are right.Well pcpl was a lot time waste for me and specially my exams are going on so I wanted to avoid distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread