The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'll put in a good performance in the praccy game, hopefully I'll be able to start a good run of form for the Warriors!

A bad news, the Cricsim software isn't starting up on my PC. It crashes every time I try to start it. So, can someone sim the practice games?

@WC : I request you to include the player attributes (ex. RHB, LFB) in the first post.

Last edited:
A bad news, the Cricsim software isn't starting up on my PC. It crashes every time I try to start it. So, can someone sim the practice games?

@WC : I request you to include the player attributes (ex. RHB, LFB) in the first post.

I request you to give me the link :p

EDIT : Request Fullfilled :cool:

Last edited:
Highlander999, the dashing Scottish batsman, has been drafted into the IW squad replacing 20/20 Pro. Good luck, Tom. :cheers

Any chance I could have my name added to the squad on the front page. Would make me feel part of the team :)

Also it's my 18th tomorrow :happy however I have a Geogrpahy exam as well :(

Get off PC and start studying :p then after the exam, start partying ;)

Welcome to the team, but to be fully welcome well all have to be invited to your 18th B-Dau bash :p

Get off PC and start studying :p then after the exam, start partying ;)

Welcome to the team, but to be fully welcome well all have to be invited to your 18th B-Dau bash :p

You obviously never seen a Scottish party. Believe me it is scary. No point in studying for it as I know it pretty well and I am expecting a good grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread