The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG :eek: who has posted here :eek: :eek: Gamerkid the skipper of Indian Warriors finally decided to take a look in our thread :hpraise :hpraise

Thanks a lot Gamer :upray :hpraise for showing ur lights over here :hpraise

For your kind information i visit the thread daily and its not compulsory (also not mentioned anywhere) that you have to post in the thread to show that you are visiting it.

Well I check the thread often but you might be knowing that I don't like to spam a lot. Couple of days ago i saw that we were playing the match against England so just asked when are we playing that match. So it didn't even make sense to say that 'the skipper of Indian Warriors finally decided to take a look in our thread'.

Also i think the team logo should be there in the first post but the thread creator never took any effort to upload it in the first post.

Last edited:
The thread creator never took any effort to upload it in the first post.

:eek: Gamerkid the skipper of Indian Warriors finally decided to take a look in our thread :hpraise :hpraise

Calm down, both of you! Don't start a fight here. And Avro, that really wasn't a good idea to criticize Sarvesh for not posting enough.

Calm down, both of you! Don't start a fight here. And Avro, that really wasn't a good idea to criticize Sarvesh for not posting enough.

I have told him many times, please post something on our thread its dying :( but he didn't give it importance :rolleyes:

I was not fighting Viral and never want to fight with anyone:).Captain's job is to keep his team united so i won't start a fight.;) But that was not right by WC to post in such a manner.

I have told him many times, please post something on our thread its dying :( but he didn't give it importance :rolleyes:

Also you told me to post anything in the thread and you should keep one thing in your mind that you are telling the wrong guy to spam in any thread.
Well if there is an off season then why you need the thread to be active. The thread will be active automatically once the new season starts.

Now talking about the importance, i think when Viral posted the 'Revised Player Roles' and I think I replied to it saying about the batting order of the previous season. Certainly if I didn't give any importance then I wouldn't have known about what happened in the previous season.
Now let's gave it the other way, you created the thread i was asked to make the logo and i did. Viral and me told you several times to upload the logo on the first post and you didn't gave any importance to it. Howztat! ;)

One thing i want to make sure that I am not fighting here but I am just answering in the same was as WC posted his queries.

EDIT : Also as usual you don't say that it was a publicity stunt.

Last edited:
Hey guys we are a team. Let's not be like Newcastle and have you guys acting like Bowyer and Dyer :p

Anway nice to see you Sarvesh, lead us to victory :)

Now let's gave it the other way, you created the thread i was asked to make the logo and i did. Viral and me told you several times to upload the logo on the first post and you didn't gave any importance to it. Howztat! ;)

I also told u that i want a new logo a modern type, the one u put here was an old one :( thats why i made a logo few days ago . How we will know that u are active ?? u only see the post . we dont have any :spy who will look after you . If u post here then we can only know that u are active :)

I also told u that i want a new logo a modern type, the one u put here was an old one :( thats why i made a logo few days ago . How we will know that u are active ?? u only see the post . we don't have any :spy who will look after you . If u post here then we can only know that u are active :)

Sorry I don't know how to do modern type logos and actually i don't even know how to do logos and banners. Also keep some spy to look after me and if i don't post any day then just remove me from the team. Happy now !

Okay.........Change the topic.......lets move on from Sydney to Perth....:p

Sorry I don't know how to do modern type logos and actually i don't even know how to do logos and banners. Also keep some spy to look after me and if i don't post any day then just remove me from the team. Happy now !

You are taking it to the wrong way now :mad i didnt told u that u will be removed if u dont post. As far your logo, i have puted your logo into the first post. Happy now :) i am extremely sorry for not putting it up .

You are taking it to the wrong way now :mad i didnt told u that u will be removed if u dont post. As far your logo, i have puted your logo into the first post. Happy now :) i am extremely sorry for not putting it up .

You can remove me no problems and if you tell me to leave the thread then also I will happy leave it as You got all the power to take the decisions and the team won't be affected if you remove one member from it. Also you can remove my logo i didn't as you to put that up but i wanted to show you the point of importance which you were questioning to me .

Last edited:
Guys..come on cut the crap...i know you both love each other and we have been friends ever since underwear was introduced.......:p.........next member to post agaist the other will be loosing my friendship

:rolleyes: Sooooo

How's the weather where you are? It's snowing here :happy

Also looking at the Supersoakers they have got all their teams organised. What does our team look like at the moment?

Last edited:
Come on now, this fight is blowing out of proportion. I don't think that its a major mistake by anyone.

Okay.........Change the topic.......lets move on from Sydney to Perth....:p

:laugh :rtfl :rtfl Superb!!! :laugh The humor skill of our team is terrific! :)

How's the weather where you are? It's snowing here :happy

Also looking at the Supersoakers they have got all their teams organised. What does our team look like at the moment?

Wow, snow is fun! :cool: Here, the temperate is quite pleasant. :)

And, I didn't quite understand the organization comment.

Btw, Avro, what happened to the practice match?

Last edited:
Now we really need a practice match to keep everyone happily busy at the keyboard wrting abt it.:onpc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread