The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to pick another pure AR to replace him. Just like how Tom was selected. :)

I was thinking of Usy :p but he is not an all rounder :( on the other hand Gibbs rule is not active i think :( pretty hard to choose

Let's see! I think that we should go with Gibbs. :)

OK :D as your wish :p but i want an active person who ever replace that jijo . Btw i am thinking of another practice match :D SRL/IND/NZL/PAK . And don't forget to put our squad into that thread as well as post the lineups for tomorrows match :)

OK :D as your wish :p but i want an active person who ever replace that jijo . Btw i am thinking of another practice match :D SRL/IND/NZL/PAK . And don't forget to put our squad into that thread as well as post the lineups for tomorrows match :)

I know that! :) Thanks for reminding though. And btw, I don't like that Virus nickname.

From the practice matches everyone looks to be in good nick. lets hopee a good start to the season.

2nd practise match was a great one. Finally I got some runs on the board before tomorrow's match and Tom was brilliant with his MOTM performance ;). Come On Warriors !!!

In both the practise matches we lost our first wicket on the 3rd ball of the innings. Last time it was me and this time it was Viral. It was just a wake up call for us nothing else :p

I know that! :) Thanks for reminding though. And btw, I don't like that Virus nickname.

Yup Viral is better name then a nickname Virus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread