The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a terrific win! Well played, Sarvesh. :clap Tom played quite solidly as well. The bowling was impressive. :)
Thanks Viral.

Congrats Warriors :happy on our first FC victory in this season :) it was a great performance from all, except myself :( so will call it a 10 men contribution
Well you don't need to be upset after not performing in just a single match. No one is going to remove you after a single match performance.

Well on my application I am an opener who does a bit of keeping. Maybe if we keep having problems I could have a go there?
Well last season Kshitiz (keeper/batsman) used to open most of the times instead of me and I was enjoying my batting in the middle order along with Viral. Now we should first try out Tom to open the batting in the practise matches. Btw i don't see any reason now to replace the current opening partnership coz it was a good reasonable one in the previous match.

i don't see any reason now to replace the current opening partnership coz it was a good reasonable one in the previous match.

That's true. But if our opening partnership starts failing in the future, we can use him. :)

Well you don't need to be upset after not performing in just a single match. No one is going to remove you after a single match performance.

That's absolutely right! :)

Last edited:
Hopefully we can continue our winning ways in the next match!

Our winning streak ended here in todays match :( it was a horrible performance by us :crying happy with my bowling though .i scored 0 :eek: need to move myself up in the batting order

What a collapse at the end by us, and then we didnt have it in us to bowl as well as they did.

oops.... have been a bit inactive lately... sorry..

the last match was a disaster.. hopefully we can regroup, and bounce back in this game :)

We seemed to be playing bowling there, except we were the skittles being knocked over. We really need to bounce back and impose some authority on the opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread