The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

h123786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah i hope that happens we will get into the finals infact i'm confident go warriors

viral1991

International Cricketer
That's the end of our season! A glorius one at that, lots of things to cherish for us!

Our bowling has always been a threat, our batting has been stable, & our fielding has been one of the best, so, our season was a very good one!

We won the OD cup & reached close to enter the FC cup!

h123786

Club Cricketer
great i'll vote for the skippy coz he's playe better than the lot to my thinking and he's no match for him he's great anyway are the players randomly selected or those who have played well

viral1991

International Cricketer
h123786 said:
great i'll vote for the skippy coz he's playe better than the lot to my thinking and he's no match for him he's great anyway are the players randomly selected or those who have played well

Played well, of course! ;)

ashu2411

International Coach
Too bad my name is not there, but after looking at all the contenders name I wont mind because they certainly were better then me. I think our captain was the best performer by leading the team with examples.

viral1991

International Cricketer
ashu2411 said:
Too bad my name is not there, but after looking at all the contenders name I wont mind because they certainly were better then me. I think our captain was the best performer by leading the team with examples.

Welcome again!

Actually, you scored a century before this match & I rested you & gave Stevie a chance!

But unfortunately, your form before that century wasn't very good but still, your last couple of performances were very good! :)

Bala

International Coach
Though the skip was pretty consistent, I have voted for Adnan, who came in late into the squad but performed really well .Special mention to our Gilly as well!

And hey! Who is the vice captain? :p

h123786

Club Cricketer
thanks bala
its sad no one is voting for you
everyone played well i voted for the skipper

Cricket_60

International Coach
It's hard to distinguish one clear champion. Viral and Bala were great all season but Hopa Whitey was equally as good with the ball. Basically, were a great team filled with quality players :D

viral1991

International Cricketer
Bala said:
And hey! Who is the vice captain? :p

You, silly! ;)

Cricket_60 said:
It's hard to distinguish one clear champion. Viral and Bala were great all season but Hopa Whitey was equally as good with the ball. Basically, were a great team filled with quality players :D

Yes, and with the new players that will come in replacing non-active people like Stevie, Teh Rox, etc., we could become more stronger! :)

h123786

Club Cricketer
Absoloutely we have a great team anyway when deos the new season begin

gamerkid22

National Board President
hey i am back ...had problems with my inetrnet connections...its ok now..first of all congatulations to viral on becoming the new manager ......now will have to read the posts which i missed :D

Users who are viewing this thread