Downright Donkeys 07 Team Thread

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually i'd say nearly all of Moo's 61 posts are in cricsim and he's more active than most of the current donkeys! Anyway the donkeys aren't really very talkative, i mean theres only so many jokes about being crap and match fixing :p
We don't joke about that. Matchfixing is a serious issue in world sport and we'd hate to see it develop into something that was commonplace in sport. I know I'm not alone in this anti-rigging stance either. ZoraxDoom is also very much against matchfixing, and I'm sure he'll attest to the fact that we need to take all available measures to eradicate any of these cheats that you imply exist.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Indeed. You tell them Tassie :spy

And they are happy to have you Moo :)
So cya! Enjoy your new career!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Calling all Donkeys.
I can not make the draft today. So if anyone -anyone at all- here from the Donkeys is online at 1 GMT, do it on our behalf. We need a bowler or bowling allrounder. Go for anyone you see active, and try for someone like Griffo or Cricketman who really wanna be in the team.
Thanks.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Calling all Donkeys.
I can not make the draft today. So if anyone -anyone at all- here from the Donkeys is online at 1 GMT, do it on our behalf. We need a bowler or bowling allrounder. Go for anyone you see active, and try for someone like Griffo or Cricketman who really wanna be in the team.
Thanks.
Griffo wants to be in our team! Look at his constant posts! He has like 700 posts about drinking Melbourne Bitter.

But yeah just tell them what types you need.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Griffo wants to be in our team! Look at his constant posts! He has like 700 posts about drinking Melbourne Bitter.

But yeah just tell them what types you need.

:laugh I would laugh if he becomes a Donkey! Who has the pick first? Donkeys or Bitters?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Griffo can bowl. End of.

And thanks Jaz :) I'm here now too, we can both represent the Donks now...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Have we got 11 players? Am I still a player?

Zorax doesn't match fix, he doesn't actually do anything, every other player in cricsim however trys to win. Surely something has to be done about the way they attempt to make results go the way they want

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Someone important should post a new thread too, with the squad in. I didn't see we've got Will, he's a right donkey :D

Users who are viewing this thread