The Downright Donkeys 06/07 Team Thread

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Leicester Fox said:
such corruption! Wheres the spirit of cricket? to quote Connors favourite song "it is the game of love and unity"!
Without wanting to disrespect Connor's favourite song, if anyone sees it as just that they aren't looking closely enough. Cricket is a financial goldmine if you know the right people. Performing well enough to make it to the highest level is quite hard on its own, and performing at that level consistently is just crazy, and not worth attempting. Bribery is good for cricket(ers)

viral1991

International Cricketer
Well, after seeing this thread, it seems that the anti-corruption squad should be dissolved since they aren't doing anything!

;)

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
tassietiger said:
Without wanting to disrespect Connor's favourite song, if anyone sees it as just that they aren't looking closely enough. Cricket is a financial goldmine if you know the right people. Performing well enough to make it to the highest level is quite hard on its own, and performing at that level consistently is just crazy, and not worth attempting. Bribery is good for cricket(ers)

No, no. You're not disrespecting my favourite song. I only think it's a "game of love and unity" as I get money from bribes.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
viral1991 said:
Well, after seeing this thread, it seems that the anti-corruption squad should be dissolved since they aren't doing anything!

;)
Yeah rocker is right, we have the anti-corruption squad at our feet. We didn't actually pay them off, strangely enough. What happened was quite extraordinary. The head of the anti-corruption squad needed a pen because his had just run out and he was halfway through doing his sudoku. Coincidentally,* Zorax was just nearby so he said "Here, you can have my pen". The squad have been in debt to us ever since for this remarkable gesture.

* It actually wasn't a coincidence that Zorax was with the anti-corruption squad. Before lending that pen, Zorax was basically under permanent investigation by them.

Moo

School Cricketer
I demand to be threatened with dropping so I can make some crappy retorts!

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Moo said:
I demand to be threatened with dropping so I can make some crappy retorts!
If this is what you're after...

You're useless. How many runs have you gotten for us so far? How many wickets have you gotten for us so far? I'm telling Drewska to drop you.

Moo

School Cricketer
tassietiger said:
If this is what you're after...

You're useless. How many runs have you gotten for us so far? How many wickets have you gotten for us so far? I'm telling Drewska to drop you.

What have I done to deserve being dropped.

I'm shocked and close to quitting (talks to lawyer ...what no pay if I quit!) ...actually I'm staying.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Moo said:
What have I done to deserve being dropped.

I'm shocked and close to quitting (talks to lawyer ...what no pay if I quit!) ...actually I'm staying.
Wow. That first line made my threats all worth the effort ;)

Users who are viewing this thread