The PC India-Pakistan XI Team Discussion Thread

Who should be the captain of the IndoPak XI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol...nice stuff by our batsmen to take us to a repectable total...now the bowlers need to do their stuff...especially pak_cricketers replacement...lol...

Bilal91

International Coach
but all of the hard work in our 1st innings was undone by our poor performance in the 2nd...

viral1991

International Cricketer
So, this international season has ended, for us. It was an honor to manage this terrific team. I am sure that everyone liked to be in this team too. :)

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah it was great...congrats to everyone for winning the ODI cup and gl with your clubs...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Great season!! we won the ODI's, but couldnt manage to find form in the tests... (india pak are supposed to be like that anyway, aren't they :p)

Viral did an awesome job as the manager, and surender was a good captain (@zmario :p)

Well played boys!! i'm pleased about my own performance, esp. in the ODI's...
Kshitiz was wonderful in the tests!!

The batsmen deserve a good applause as well!! all of them performed when it mattered!!

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was a good season. We won the ODI tournament but could not quite managed to to find the consistency to win the tests.

All player's from our team did a good job. Surendar was good with his "skipping" and viral managed us well though I think he did not provided enough pocketmoney after each match.:p

It was good to see ind/pak guys gelling well together. We will do it again. :cheers
:clap:clap:clap

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah, we had a wonderful short time here with many Cricsim teams playing together. As a team, we did apply a lot of efforts both in the games as well as during discussions. Good luck to everyone till we meet next season. :)

Overall, a nice promising season coming to an end with our team retaining the OD Champions title. Lets make it much more better next season. Good luck again! :thumbs

Bilal91

International Coach
and hopefully we can make this season even sweeter by winning some of the awards...

Users who are viewing this thread