The Downright Donkeys 06/07 Team Thread

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
AusRule said:
well tassie you can't just hope the bowlers just stop posting you gotta choose the bowlers needed like me the only pure spin bowler in the team :wave and I'm also a quite handy batsmen in the lower order you know ;)
GrayNicolls might have something to say about that...I'm not picking the teams anyway, so it doesn't bother me. All I can say is an injury would make things a lot easier for Drewska.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well, I for one will be appalled if I don't get selected.

Cheques in the mail Drew. And yes, it's a blank this time.

AusRule

Club Cricketer
oh forgot GrayNicolls was a pure bowler :o then it might be a little harder to get into the squad...unless he suddenly has a accident :spy

tassietiger

International Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Cheques in the mail Drew. And yes, it's a blank this time.
Not one of your blank cheques, I remember getting a few of those every season, just a third of an A4 sheet of paper. So, a totally blank cheque.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Wow this is the greatest thread of spam ever! I'm enjoying reading it.

By the Way Tassie Headbutt FC (Soccer Sim thingy in the Fantasy Sports Forum) could use a new aggressive player, anyone else here is welcome but the Zorax-Tassie duo is working wonders here.

Last edited:

Moo

School Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Well, I for one will be appalled if I don't get selected.

I will be appalled if I get selected.

I intend to post complaints on why I was not included and go to the media to criticise the selectors at every opportunity.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I've sent Drewska my cheque too and a coupon for Top Shop. ;)

If I get selected I'll bowl come Shane Warne bouncers this season. :)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
such corruption! Wheres the spirit of cricket? to quote Connors favourite song "it is the game of love and unity"!

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry GN, LF and ZD. I'm going to have to drop you on Excellent, Normal and Good pitches which might lesson your appearances this year.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Drop me at your risk Drew. I have the 'cheque' programmed to self destruct at my command. It may not hurt much (Does exploding paper ever hurt?), but it can give you a nasty paper cut. And you do not want a paper cut...

tassietiger

International Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Drop me at your risk Drew. I have the 'cheque' programmed to self destruct at my command. It may not hurt much (Does exploding paper ever hurt?), but it can give you a nasty paper cut. And you do not want a paper cut...
Just quietly Drewska, you don't want the paper cut. No matter how much Dettol you pour into it, or how many unmasculine-looking* band-aids you put on it, it will still take ages to heal.

* Is unmasculine a word? Should it be a word? How would I go about sticking it in the dictionary? So many questions, so few answers. Cya fellas, wikipedia time.

GrayNicolls said:
Oh come on Drew! I think the Top Shop coupon is a very generous gift! You can't throw that away!
I'm not getting dropped.

Top Shop Coupon <<<< Topless Shop Coupon

Users who are viewing this thread