Downright Donkeys 2008/2009 Team Thread

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
Online Cricket Games Owned
Next season looks promising. Hopefully we can get back to true Donkeysim.
Now, about this new mast, I've just cut down a rare huon pine which was growing near tassie's place. all we need to do is fashion into the mast.

Panda

School Cricketer
Sounds good Therbs.

Also, I reckon we need a Gentlemans Club.

2608938561_422e8c1e29.jpg

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Guys, I made myself availiable for a transfer.

Don't wanna miss the gentle breeze....the Godly sunset....the yacht of freedom....The beer of life....The spirit which can't be found elsewhere....Our own world, our own donkeyism.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
The spirit undone, GG's no more a donkey​

My Fellow donkeys, abiding with the Spirit and trust of Donkeyism, I therefore announce the sad renouncement of our now "ex-donkey classical batsman Giggity Giggity aka GG." The news was reported 7:30pm sharp on Friday, 17th of March of the year 2009. He tore the hard times to free himself from the dilemma to join the PCCL-based team "The Super Soakers". So, let's wish him all the best in his new team with our donkey cheers. We will sadly see him go. But will be intrigued to play against him the next season. Then and therefore, Giggity Giggity Signs the contract with his new team and so, going apart from donkeyism with every ink drop that falls on the paper as he signs. It's done. Giggity is not a donkey anymore. We leave him on the soaker shore and untie the ropes and move forward with our yacht. We hope Giggity will soon realize and repent for his decisions. But until then, we wish him all the best.

- KBC.

*We've also sent a letter remanding him to obey the debts and pay the prices for the beer and for the renouncement and additional charges*​

Therbs

Well, looks like we need a new deckhand. someone who doesn't mind being creative with results.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Like me?

I feel for those who seek under the unholy shades. Why not bring them to our Yacht and show the Donkeyism...the glory, the richness, the heavens....?

Anyway, So, I've got another question;

Tassie's captaining the team this time?

Therbs

I think we voted for a captain a while back. I was thinking Giggity would have been good but unfortunately he's left us to go and play with wood ducks.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Saw the other Team threads;

I got an evil, evil laugh that suggests "you'll all get ruined" :D

Ha! Poor lemmings.

AND I never ever posted a post other than in Ours! So donkeyistic me :p .

Therbs

Anyone know who's in our team? We're supposed to post a list on one of the threads. Something about a draught. Doesn't matter to me as I can drink other beers besides draughts. Or is draughts a board game?
This is getting way too complimicated for me.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah. Suddenly the Donkeys are left in desert. Players left, we don't even know who's captaining the team, or supervising(;)) or anything.

It's not upto me though. I'm just :banana2.

Users who are viewing this thread