Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Downright Donkeys Team Discussion and Free Milkshake Thread 2007-2008

ddcc0an.jpg

In the immortal words of Tassie:
To all of the people that have signed up to this great club, welcome, and may your career be long and prosperous. To all of the people that haven't, please leave the thread before I unchain the dogs.

Squad List:
Code:
Player: Jaztheman(Captain/Manager bloke)
Bat: RHB
Bowl: RFM
Playing Role: Pure Batsmen

Player: Drewska 
Bowl: RF
Playing Role: Pure Bowler

Player: tassietiger
Bowl: Pies
Playing Role: Pure batsman

Player: barmyarmy [B](Retired)[/B]
Playing Role: Pure bowler

Player: Leicester Fox
Bowl: RM

Player: Zoraxdoom
Bowl: LBG
Playing Role: All-rounder

Player: Giggity Giggity
Bowl: RM

Player: Pal
Playing Role: Pure bowler

Username: Will_NA
Player Type: Batting All-Rounder
Bowl: OS

Username: Gilly Fan 
Player Type: Pure Bowler
Bowl: LBG

Name: skateboarder
Preference: Pure all-rounder
Batting: RHB
Bowling: RFM

Name: iloveireland
Preference: Bowling all-rounder
Bowling: SLA

Name: Scion_sid
Preference: Pure Bowler
Bowling: RF

Welcome Donkeys, returning and new comers! All discussion shall be held in the bowling alley downtown, while this thread shall be filled with fluff to give the impression of us actually caring!

Ofcourse, thanks to our sponsors -
Kool Mints - Despite spelling 'cool' with a K -which is criminally uncool- they continue to be loyal and long-serving sponsors. Mainly because no one else will buy their junk. Pal attributes his sucesses last season to the use of Kool mints on and off the field, while BarmyArmy claims it's his pure skill but we all know that his breath really isn't that minty fresh.
Advanced Hair Studios - We've got better hair than the Soakers, Mersyside Dynamos and the Sexy Scousers combined. Yea, I said it.
God - Where would we be without the big man? If rain were programmed into Cricsim, all our games would be mini-typhoons. But since they aren't, he just helps us scam Satan.

And our team kits:

So lets get started, first round of drinks on The Dynamos!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
we have 2 threads because were special :)

I didn't know Drew was still around! We've got a few bowlers now, Who's going to step up and open with Tassie then, I think Jaz should as the new man. Looks like a bowler could be missing out, but we have a good few active members in there so hopefully we can spam more this year. Jaz should run the club shop selling his dark chocolate toilet paper or whatever it was :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Tassie
Timofy/Will_NA
Jaz
Foz
Hxcrocker
Me
Plympilgrim
Skateboarder/BarmyArmy
Drewska
Gilly Fan
Pal

Thats what I'm looking at.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Thats looks like an active team apart from BA! He did quite well last year so obviously you can't be having that :p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, since I took the time to make special team avatars for the Bitters, I thought it would only be fair for me to make some for the Donkeys:

Your welcome:p

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Thats rubbish. You could at least have used the donkey from Shrek!

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
we have 2 threads because were special :)

I didn't know Drew was still around! We've got a few bowlers now, Who's going to step up and open with Tassie then, I think Jaz should as the new man. Looks like a bowler could be missing out, but we have a good few active members in there so hopefully we can spam more this year. Jaz should run the club shop selling his dark chocolate toilet paper or whatever it was :p

I will run the gift shop at the bowling alley which I just bough from downtown. So our base is what Zorax said only I just bought it. Now dark chocolate toilet paper just gave me an idea... :onpc

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I will run the gift shop at the bowling alley which I just bough from downtown. So our base is what Zorax said only I just bought it. Now dark chocolate toilet paper just gave me an idea... :onpc
Who came up with that? It's revolting. The scavengers wouldn't know whether to eat the dark chocolate or whether it's been wedged up 'there'.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
First post updated to include team logo and kits, all courtesy of Tassie of course.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Are those new or have they been around since the first thread? Either way good stuff Tassie, I think we should wear shorts though ;) At first I didn't think that was a photo of the sponsor god I thought that was a photo of tassie :p that way the umpire would never get the wrong people.

I've run ot of chocolate toilet paper Jaz send over a couple of rolls of the liquorice stuff please

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Are those new or have they been around since the first thread? Either way good stuff Tassie, I think we should wear shorts though ;) At first I didn't think that was a photo of the sponsor god I thought that was a photo of tassie :p that way the umpire would never get the wrong people.

I've run ot of chocolate toilet paper Jaz send over a couple of rolls of the liquorice stuff please

In the post as we speak Joe. :onpc

Moo

School Cricketer
Tassie
Timofy/Will_NA
Jaz
Foz
Hxcrocker
Me
Plympilgrim
Skateboarder/BarmyArmy
Drewska
Gilly Fan
Pal

Thats what I'm looking at.

Opening bats look a little weak compared to last year for mind.

tassietiger

International Cricketer

Most of it is old. It's news to me though that Zorax has never had a packet of Kool Mints, which are actually spelt with a K and are fantastic. Never try sucking one though. They have layers, and one of them is a mint layer that is so minty that your mouth really cops a shellacking from the mintyness. But if you tough it out and get through that, the very inner core of the kool mint is so good you'll be glad you did it.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am competing for a place in the first eleven with Colin then. Bring it on!

Since I am a newcomer though, you should give me a run in the side first. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread