The Jazz Messengers v Cricket Geniuses

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Battrick League Quarter Final

The Jazz Messengers v Cricket Geniuses @ The Jazz Messengers CG

It could be close this one, remember that the Jazz Messangers beat TT Lions in the groups, and Geniuses only just beat TT Lions

Yep, but I have been TIEing the last 2 games and I will TIE it this week, as well. I am also going to rest my best players, as I'm quite sure to win my league game this week. Also, I've bought 2 really good players. So, to sum it up, I can't wait for Sunday's clash!

oh oh, I havn't bought any players for a while.

I'm resting on my in-form batters to carry my weakish bowling attack.

I think it will be a close game!

I wish you all the luck Adarsh, and may the best time on the day win!

Just to remove any doubts, I meant that I am going to rest my best players for this week's league game, but they will be fit and ready for Sunday.

Its nice to see 2 teams taking each other seriously and making sure they are prepared

the bowler I promoted from my youth academy a few weeks ago is in excellent form.

I'm hoping it will continue for this upcoming match!

my team scored 289-2, so Cricket Geniuses need 290 to win.

It's a reasonable total to chase, and I've already taken an important wicket of Mapes who's average has been 116 this season, with a career average of 132!

It's 51-1 after the first 10 overs.

Currently they are slightly below the necessary runrate.

As reasonable start by my bowlers.

the last 2 overs have changed things a little.

Crciket Geniuses have pulled away, and are scoring freely.

Here's a funny note, my score of 289, was the same score as the TT Lions when they played the Cricket Geniuses a few weeks ago.

CG, are cruising along, and are likely to win if my team don't get a wicket soon

A few overs have past, no wicket has been taken, but my bowlers have slowed things down a little, the run-rate is again over 6 an over. Which is good news.

Hopefully my young bowler Cairns can continue his accurate bowling spell, he has currently bowled 2 overs conceding just 2 runs from them.

Unfortuantely, it seems that the CG are still in control.

Comfortable sitting at around the 6 run an over mark.

At the end of the 29th over, CG are exactly matching the Jazz Messengers' score at the 29th.

154-1!

Just to note - The squad that lost to him was much, much weaker than the one that lost to Adarsh. I didn't even set my lineup!!

Jazz Messengers 289-2
Cricket Geniuses 290-2

Cricket Geniuses win by 8 wickets. Bets settled

oh I lost :(

thanks for the excellent challange adarsh.

at least my team didn't entirely embaress themselves

Users who are viewing this thread