The Legendary Samurai Penguins

Are we the best team in this competition?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes! jk! No! jk...yeah!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
He can just leave if he wants, he doesn't need any permission, two people just left my team without mine or any of our other managers say. ;)

He can just leave if he wants, he doesn't need any permission, two people just left my team without mine or any of our other managers say. ;)

Like I said you need a contract that promises lots of rewards but has draconian penalty clauses in it should a player try to leave...

I'd rather not make promises I can't keep like some others. :spy
* Cough, cough... bcvs... cough, cough *

We have however sorted out our finances now, so that should keep everyone happy.

All sorted out amicably with nobody else needing to know the details.
Callum's trying to tarnish my professional image by making false claims but everyone knows I'm clean. ;)

You VMed like seven of my players telling them all they could chose where they want to bat and they're all guaranteed a place in the started XI at your club, which isn't going to happen. That's making some pretty strong promises that I doubt you'll be able to keep, considering you already had like 10 members before you started VMing them.

hey mates let calm down let finish this fight

yes i never good in grammar i love english but i hate grammar portion

----------

but you know what yesterday i was active on planet cricket for 9 to 10 hours but today no way because i have to go somewhere i will be active but not as long as yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread