The Legendary Samurai Penguins

Are we the best team in this competition?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes! jk! No! jk...yeah!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Good to see you with us Viral, and I love the sig, although I think we could find a better font?

The logo is brilliant Zax, but can I am not too sure about the mascot? Hate to sound critical, but can it be more like a nice looking penguin? :p

I know i am bad at text so i rarely do it in my signature. Anyone who wants to try their hands on it can do. Here is the psd. Feel free to edit.
Permission given to edit psd to only team members of Penguins. Please any outside member of team don't edit anything. And yeah its warning if you want to take it like that.;)

Attachments

• LSP.psd
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Nice logo :thumbs

----------

Have a well done smore Zax. *chucks smore*

And with send2yaari, our pace attack is complete. Good luck trying to get the new ball off me and Chuck though ;)

So, here is the retouched logo:
attachment.php

And here is the Jersey!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tlsp-logo.png
    tlsp-logo.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 476
  • tlspf.png
    tlspf.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 458
  • tlspb.png
    tlspb.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 468
Good to see you with us Viral, and I love the sig, although I think we could find a better font?

The logo is brilliant Zax, but can I am not too sure about the mascot? Hate to sound critical, but can it be more like a nice looking penguin? :p

Angry Penguin! :p

Nice logo :thumbs

----------

Have a well done smore Zax. *chucks smore*

And with send2yaari, our pace attack is complete. Good luck trying to get the new ball off me and Chuck though ;)

ah! feeling honored to receive a smore!

and, this is the alternate jersey, and decide which can be home and which can be away!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• atlspb.png
    atlspb.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 121
  • atlspf.png
    atlspf.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 472
yup, thank you!
---

and now, we look 'gun'ner than anyone here!

Love the kits, although I think we can find a better composition of colours than gold-blue as in the away kit?

Furthermore we get 5 extra points to distribute. This may sound like a risk, but I think the captain should employ the 5 on all one player. That player should be consistent member on PC, one who is very unlikely to get banned, and always active as this gives us a greater chance at success. If we can we might as well give it to Chuck Norris, we know for certain he aint leaving :p

Nice work on the logo and kit. Zax :thumbs

Furthermore we get 5 extra points to distribute. This may sound like a risk, but I think the captain should employ the 5 on all one player. That player should be consistent member on PC, one who is very unlikely to get banned, and always active as this gives us a greater chance at success. If we can we might as well give it to Chuck Norris, we know for certain he aint leaving :p

Agree with this lol not sure if it's the best idea to give the 5 points to our star but atleast we are sure that he isn't leaving lol

Users who are viewing this thread