The Legendary Samurai Penguins

Are we the best team in this competition?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes! jk! No! jk...yeah!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
We will be playing on the normal pitch I guess so it's better to have variety in the bowling. Do we have a leg spiner and off in our squad?

Well then the above lineup is perfect. I hope this time our both bowling and batting click.

We will be playing on normal pitch, so its a pretty even bet for both of the sides.

Last edited:
Hey Penguins, are you agreed to go with normal pitch? Well, we are happy to go with the normal pitch from our side. Just asked in case you would be willing to go for some other kind of pitch.

Excellent won't get us a result, and I want a good match so I went normal because going poor hasn't really seemed to help the bowlers

Excellent won't get us a result, and I want a good match so I went normal because going poor hasn't really seemed to help the bowlers

Screwed my average big time :(

Alright, so its normal pitch. I too prefer normal pitch in a FC game.

Have been busy with life lately, thus I was not able to post as often as I'd have liked. I believe I'm back to full strength now.

What's up Avroneel?

Users who are viewing this thread