Story The Life Of An International Cricket Coach (Cricsim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
espn.jpg

Worldwide cricket suffered a massive blow today as the ICCO (International Cricket Coach Organisation) went in a protest against cricket's governing body by making all major coaches resign their posts. That leaves Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, South Africa and the West Indies without a coach. The ICC are now taking applications for any of the coaching jobs for any country.

Australia - Leicetser Fox
Bangladesh - zoraxdoom
England - kookaburra69
India - w3lshrugby
Pakistan - Pak cricketer
New Zealand - H0wZ4T!
Sri Lanka - plympilgrim
South Africa -
West Indies - dellmo

Kenya (ODI only) -
Ireland (ODI only) -
Scotland (ODI only) -

(To take a job, pls leave an application below, when I have at least 5 coaches, I'll begin tours etc.. )

Last edited:
Yes please dont have four stories running at once.

Just concentrate on 1. Are you going to be running the other ones or quitting them?

wow good to see ESPN here... giving company to StarSports! It shd be. " ESPNSTAR, Worldwide Leader in Sports " :D Gud Luck to this story!

espn.jpg

The ICC have announced revised fixtures for the year ahead. The Cricket World Cup in the West Indies have been moved to January, to avoid a clash in television rights with another sport event in the Carribean. This means all coaches will have to submit their squads by New Year's Day.

Squad Regulations

• All coaches must submit squad by the 1st of January
  • 16 men must be included with a max of 21
  • Any queries to be submitted to the ICC

(Yay, my 50th post. It's not much but hey it's a start! ;) )

Last edited:
newzealand.jpg

New Zealand coach, JJ Simpson has announced his 18 man squad for the upcoming World Cup, just hours after the ICC announced it had been moved forward. There was one surprise in the team as Scott Styris declared he wasn't match-fit enough, so opener Craig Cummings was included.

Squad to travel to the West Indies :

S Fleming (Captain)
N Astle
C McMillan
C Harris
B McCullum
J Oram
H Marshall
S Bond
J Franklin
K Mills
C Cummings
D Tuffey
D Vettori (Vice-Captain)
L Vincent
J Patel
M Mason
J How

We managed to speak to JJ Simpson about the selection and this is what he said :

Well, the lads are ready and waiting. It was sad that Scott (Styris) said he wouldn't be ready like Craig (Cummings) so I had no option. He isn't retiring or anything silly, he just said he couldn't.

When asked about the Blackcap's slender chance, he replied :

ICC Champions Trophy back in India, we reached the Semis when we never expected to. That's got our boys fired up, so I don't agree with you. We haven't got a slender chance. We have a brilliant chance.

Article by Martyn Thompson

AUSTRALIA ANNOUNCE SQUAD
httxk4.png

The Australian Squad for the world cup was announced today. The main shock was the inclusion of victorian's cameron white and Brad Hodge. This is a fearsome looking squad certainly capable of lifting the trophy.

1.Ricky Ponting (c)
2.Nathan Bracken
3.Michael Clarke
4.Dan Cullen
5.Adam Gilchrist (WK)
6.Brad Hogg
7.Michael Hussey
8.Mitchell Johnson
9.Simon Katich
10.Brett Lee
11.Glenn McGrath
12.Brad Hodge
13.Andrew Symonds
14.Shane Watson
15.stuart clark
16.cameron white
17.Matthew Hayden

Last edited:
The Australian Squad for the ICC trophy was announced today.

It's the World Cup not ICC Champions Trophy, :rolleyes:

COME ON PEOPLE, I STILL NEED A COACH FOR BANGLADESH, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WEST INDIES!

icccwc2007logo.jpg

We are here live in the beautiful West Indies for today's draw. This will decide the groups for the upcoming World Cup in January. Each team has been grouped into four pools, according to their official ODI ranking. The pools are :

Pool 1

Australia
Sri Lanka
New Zealand
Pakistan

Pool 2

South Africa
India
West Indies
England

Pool 3

Zimbabwe