The Pakistan Cricket Conspiracy. Was Pakistan a sacrificial lamb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Dooku

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am surprised that people do not seem to realise what has happened before their very eyes, recently in Pakistan. We have all been deceived. Let me refresh your minds first on some of the key events.

The Allianz cup, Pakistan has just won the series. In the first one day match, they win again, albeit via the D/L method.

But it was in the second one day match that things seemed a bit strange. Pakistan?s batting line up made no sense. Their most experienced batsmen were not being utilised properly. Danish Kaneria was again nowhere to be seen. Shoaib Akthar was still not playing. We know he is supposed to be injured, but we also know that Shoaib does not like to play when he doesn?t have to. An example of this is during the second test match in the last session. He came out without his custom made bowling shoes. He had no intention to bowl and refused when the acting captain asked him to. His absence in the first ODI could be attributed to the accusations made by the Indian coach. Maybe the Pakistanis wanted to scrutinise his bowling action to make sure there was nothing illegal about it?

But he was still missing in the second ODI. What else do we know about the second ODI? We know that there were a large number of Indian supporters in the stadium. Judging by the comments of the commentators, this was clearly not a common thing. We also know that Musharraf was watching in the stadium.

Now onto the third ODI. The same mistakes are being made. Afridi is sent out early to bat. Everything that Pakistan did made no cricketing sense. Imran Khan said in the commentary afterwards in Straight Drive that ?It looked like Pakistan wanted to lose.?

The Indian fans were out in force again. Musharraf is at the stadium again and this time, at the presentation ceremony, he makes a speech. Saying ?It does not matter who wins or loses, it?s good to see everybody enjoying cricket? or something along those lines. Then the camera shows Inzimam and Younis and they both look angry. Something was not right in those two matches.

Now here?s my theory. Pakistan was told to lose the one day series and let India win. Pakistan won the first match. They were supposed to lose the next two (and they did) and then win the fourth. Then in the final, they were supposed to lose again and let India win. But what actually happened was, since Pakistan were so demoralised by the two forced losses, they were not playing their normal game. So they lost the fourth game too. Maybe they did it on purpose, angry at the whole situation? It will be interesting to see what the result will be in tomorrow?s ODI.

As someone who saw all the matches played so far between India and Pakistan, I immediately sensed something was wrong. The Pakistanis? body language was all wrong and when the dictator Musharraf came on the scene, I knew something rotten was going down.

So I?m sure all of you are wondering why Pakistan should do this. The answer is simple. Politics. We know tensions between Pakistan and India have always been high. Lately, diplomatic relations had been improving. Indian fans were crossing the border to enjoy cricket and this is good for both countries. It is my feeling that Musharraf stepped in and intervened in the cricket that was being played by Pakistan. He told them to let India win in a bid to improve relations between the two countries.

Maybe Musharraf has a back door deal going with the Indian authorities and Pakistan losing was a condition? Who knows? But after watching Pakistan playing so badly, a side that just beat England comprehensibly, a side that beat India in the Allianz cup, something was definitely not right.

Now I could be wrong, but what if I?m not? What implications does this have on the future of Pakistani cricket? To let governments intervene on the outcome of a match?

i guess ur right coz this Pakistani team was really playing good and wat happend to them suddenly? we all know its politics :upray

This thread is pointless, first of all Pak lost to India as India played great cricket and also coz Played players were out of form and not led properly.Pakisatn couldn't match India, this is something some ppl can't digest!!

.All this conspiracy theory is rubbish.

I don't think we need a thread for all this, could have just posted in "India in Pak thread".

That is the one of the most pathetic first post made by a user. Why don't you just stick to the india v pak thread and stop being a sour loser. Don't make pathetic coments that it is all politics and face the facts that Pakistan lost the next few ODI's because they were clearly outclassed by India. When India lost the series I did not see one person having a sulk about losing the test series and were remaining positive about the ODI's. But some of the Pakistan fans here in the forum have just been sour losers just because the team lost a few ODI's.

kodos said:
But some of the Pakistan fans here in the forum have just been sour losers just because the team lost a few ODI's.

But are they really Pak fan???

I think this thread was a very clever piece of work, its very apparent what the author wants us to do, to bash Pakistan and to mock them.The way the guy has addressed the President of Pakistan, the way he has described Inzi's and younis reaction to the president, is nothing but a sick man's piece of imagination.

You can either lock this thread or you can continue mudslinging (the whole purpose of starting the thread), choice is our you decide as to what should be done.

haha..

Pakistan did not start to play badly suddenly.
India started playing well suddenly.

Some Pakistani friends told the same thing when the lost the seires in 2004.They said that the seires was fixed.
If u dig up some old postes(might also be deleted) in the India vs Pakistan threrad of 2004 u might find Pakistani bhais calling Pakistan's humiliating defeat as match fixing.

In the end the team which plays better cricket ...which out smarts the opposition wins the game.

Topic closed.

If you have proof that the series was fixed, please post it in the India in Pakistan thread.

What's that? You don't have any actual proof? You just don't want to admit that India played the better cricket and won the series fair and square?

Can't say I'm surprised. What a sad and pathetic individual the original poster is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread