The Planetcricket Battrick Shield 2006 (For New Or Knocked Out Teams)

I lost today, oh well :(

Next weeks games are posted in the sticky thread. Home team to make the challenge

The match was played and i didnt know! i didnt even give the orders. But i won though.

http://www.battrick.org/nl/matchInfo.asp?matchID=277713

No one knew of the match, therefore my attendance was less

1490 out of 6605

P.S. theres a mistake in the table, the Antigua All stars lost thier first match, the game won, you have put it the other way.

Last edited:
Well good game The_Spin. I thought i would have lost this one too

Trouble is in hand,

When i login to battrick, it says, "Account Locked" i wonder why. I wrote a email to the GM's expecting a reply soon.

EDIT: I received the reply

Here it is

PHP:
Dear Battricker,

This morning at the start of the Economic updates a bug has appeared and has
decided to lock every team in that country.  Before the developers have been
able to do anything about it, this rampant beastie has locked all teams in
Australia, Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan.  The other countries may follow.

We appreciate how frustrating this is and we hope that all will be fixed in
the quickest time possible.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience whilst
we get the site back running in order.

At least we have an answer now

You and all other teams from the effected countries will not inccur losses for unarranged games while the accounts are locked.

oh

thank christ for that

ignore my thread on account locked then

i think they could have sent out an announcement email to everyone effected instead of having to reply to everyone who mailed them (i alreayd mailed them and wonder if ill get the same reply probably will?)

Yep, this problem's got England as well now. Are there any other areas that are yet to recieve an economic update?

I dont know, but with the matches this weekend it couldnt have come at a worse time!

Just gone onto the front page to check it again, this is at the top:

We are currently experiencing a problem with teams being locked. Please bear with it, the admin team are aware and are investigating. There is no need to mail the devs or GM team, you'll only swamp us further.

On a side note, the matches will still occur, right? We just won't be able to watch.

FreddieFan said:
Just gone onto the front page to check it again, this is at the top:

On a side note, the matches will still occur, right? We just won't be able to watch.
Its hard to say, they probably will, but they may start later depending on when they get round to fixing it. I imagine this bug has no effect on the matches though, but hopefully it will be fixed in time!

The new fixtures are up and results are up for last week

Last week 2/4 games were forfeited, please make sure games are arranged

Hmm, i won. quite good, top if the table now. But i wonder whether i can continue this win. A free week then, anyone wants to have a go at me at my ground?

Users who are viewing this thread