There is a sweep shot, well there shud be...

hits109

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
there is a sweep shot played in the video, i cant understand why they didnt include it in the game. they definatly made the shot why dint they include it!!!...

blicsweep0pr.jpg

^^^ the slog sweep!!

Yes i think it is included, just hard to play and time right. I've only played it once, don't quite know how!!

have you found out how to?

yeah thats what i thought, but how does he know he can do it if no1 has found out how to, maybe we never will

i think only certain players can play it (like the ondrive)- i think it is one of the shots your career player can unlock as well

RoboRocks said:
you can't, there is now way to play the sweep shot in the game

There is a sweepshot, it's just hard to play. Perhaps someone could try and take a screenshot so we can attach it to the FAQ thread...

Maybe it's Up (8) or Up and Right (8 and 9) together when the ball is down legside, at precise timing, like the central dot in the timing meter, as I know when you get precise on other shots, you get lots more power etc. Maybe its when the ball is not fra from the batter's ankles down the legside? Try it out over and over, and when you do - print screen quick!

First proper (no edits!) screenshot I see off a sweep shot will get rep. BE nice to finally see it!!!

I've tried countless times on the PS2 version of the game to do a sweep shot with no success and would love to know if there is one in there.

I've read a couple of reviews on various games websites, which point out the lack of a sweep shot as one of the games failings which made me think there wasn't one.

ive never played one, tried numerous times... will also give reps to a screen of the shot

Users who are viewing this thread