Thinking about trading, need help

The_Googly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the momment ive got blic 2005 but im a bit dissapointed with it so im thinking about swapping it for cricket 2005 but need a few questions to be answered.

1) Whats the fielding like. can you throw to both ends and is it actually possible to run out the A.I

2) What is the A.I like. Say if it needs 250 will it play sensibly to get it or will it just give its wicket away. Does the A.I score big runs against you as on blic it is very easy to restrict them to a low score. Say if you keep on scoring runs in the same area will it change the field to stop this

3) Do you have to work to be able to take a wicket by bowling to certain fields etc... because on blic wickets are very easy to get and just happen randomly.

4) Does cricket 2005 have alot of stats in it which are updated after matches and in the middle of matches because for some strange reason blic has hardly any stats.

5) Do edges occur. Not just off big hits like blic but faint edges which are not just taken by a diving catch.

6) I know there are a lot of bugs but im not to bothered about it but is there any major bugs which makes the game unplayable.

Also if there are any other things that cricket 2005 has over blic please tell me.

Thanks

Mahesh Babu said:
Never buy that boring game.
You are entitled to your opinion but far the last time explain why you think this before you post it

Cowburn199 said:
You are entitled to your opinion but far the last time explain why you think this before you post it
I dont want to waste time in typing 1000s of sentences.Did u get that?

do not buy game as the batting is poorly made and rushed out onto the shelves just to have made the game release b4 blic and is terrible. the bowling n fielding are...ok. but my record score on it is 37 and iv played hundred's of innings with the struggle of playing and convincing or realistic shots.

The game rocks..

1) yes u can throw to both ends

2)with AI Patch i use they bat proply

3) yes u have to work for your wickets im in a test match and bowling im up to 90 overs and only got 5 out and they whooped me for 345 runs so far

4)yes there are Run Rate Graphs , Worm Graphs , Scorecards , Bowling Stats , batting Stats. Manhattan Graph, another one i cant remember

5)yes i just edge my last wicket my outswinging the ball egde to 2nd slip

6) no major bugs game is playable

tomgwyther said:
do not buy game as the batting is poorly made and rushed out onto the shelves just to have made the game release b4 blic and is terrible. the bowling n fielding are...ok. but my record score on it is 37 and iv played hundred's of innings with the struggle of playing and convincing or realistic shots.
The fielding looks really crap with those horrible misfields,they sometimes run like superhumans etc...

Users who are viewing this thread