This game makes me cry

Anubis

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
2nd season, 2nd CC match, i'm Essex at Middlesex. I post an awful 183 after losing the middle 6 wickets in 8 overs then they hit 355 (their batting lineup goes on forever). Then next innings im 119-6 just looking to avoid an innings defeat when tariq and foster come to the crease and put on 144 and Tudor TenDo and Goughy make 20+ each leaving them a target of 187.

Watson, 6-56. Bowled them out for 175... I accidently left Tariq on when he took the wicket.

I've had plenty of closer encounter in Twenty20s but after 4 days (and 3 hours of interruptions) i was nearly as nervous as Edgbaston!

Last edited:
2nd season, 2nd CC match, i'm Essex at Middlesex. I post an awful 183 after losing the middle 6 wickets in 8 overs
here it looks like you went to agressive to early here which probably cost you

Nope, they just got lucky. Lots of dubious lbws in my opinion :P

Yeah, I really love the fact that some umpires aren't as good as others.It just makes it more realistic.

Yeah, that was close.I won by 1 run in the Twenty20 once though.

LOL! Are you serious?! No way, first three guys put on 120 then the next 6 put on 20.

Ive won on less wickets lost in Twenty20 before, but it was ridiculous. Only needed 3 of the last over to win and still got 2.

lol no i read it as he lost 6 wickets in 8 overs LOL classic

I kept Tariq and Foster on 2 bars until they were fully settled

I just try to be attacking from early on so I never played whole 20 overs but I still won alot of games

try v.aggressive one guys....after maybe the batsman is 75% in.... it really works if the batsman is atleast upto international level.... u know wat aggression level i mean??? juz one bar less than full aggression.... after the guy is fairly settled and ready to take on the bowlers u culd use 5 aggression bars that is 3 short of full aggression....once he is fully in and ready to give those meaty hefty blows go for 7 bars,one short of full ...i always skip the 6th bar...cuz batsmen tend to get out if i used that... it always like 3,5,7 in one day games and 2,3,5,7 in tests...thats the way i go about it... hope u guys find this tip worth it!! take care buddies!! cheez!! :cheers

sachin_sizzling said:
try v.aggressive one guys....after maybe the batsman is 75% in.... it really works if the batsman is atleast upto international level.... u know wat aggression level i mean??? juz one bar less than full aggression.... after the guy is fairly settled and ready to take on the bowlers u culd use 5 aggression bars that is 3 short of full aggression....once he is fully in and ready to give those meaty hefty blows go for 7 bars,one short of full ...i always skip the 6th bar...cuz batsmen tend to get out if i used that... it always like 3,5,7 in one day games and 2,3,5,7 in tests...thats the way i go about it... hope u guys find this tip worth it!! take care buddies!! cheez!! :cheers
Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Text language!!! No!!!

Users who are viewing this thread