This game suks..

smithyz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just when you start to get on top it fkin cheats!! same deliveries you have smacked around all day pitching in same place with same spin suddenly give edges . It suks!!!
Play fifa instead , at least it's a mans game

Maybe this game thinks you suck! :p

Well if you have gotten on top maybe you shouldnt attempt to smack every ball and play safe and go for singles and twos to solidify your position?

maybe u suck?? There is someone called Virender Sehwag: Ever heard of him??
Hits the same ball for 4s and 6s everytime. Then U MISTIME it and it goes for edges in the slips.

Maybe if u didn't play fifa so much u would know this.
By the way, i think that anything that involves a hard wooden ball being thrown at u at 160 kmph is a mans game....not trying to get a big, soft, ball into a goal post which is like double the size of the goaly. :D

although i have found that u can smack the ball in the one part and not be out it does not mean this game sucks as u can hit it anywhere and not just one place i had an edge off the 1st ball and it got dropped if u pay more attention to the game and notice that it intenttion is to get u out and no let u hit every ball 4s and 6s u might realise it is a good game i was a 99 and got out thats the it is it is only a game afterall

smithyz said:
Just when you start to get on top it fkin cheats!! same deliveries you have smacked around all day pitching in same place with same spin suddenly give edges . It suks!!!
Nonsense post really
C2005 is a teraffic game
BTW, do you know the abc of cricket?Because if you were a cricket fan you should not have posted this nonsense post

Nonsense post really
C2005 is a teraffic game
BTW, do you know the abc of cricket?Because if you were a cricket fan you should not have posted this nonsense post

Bang on rocky,

how many more gamers are gonna criticize crick 2005

1. It's your opinion
2. How can the AI cheat?
3. FIFA and Cricket 2005 are two completly different sports

smithyz said:

Somehow I can't see to many manly soccer players facing Shoib Aktar or Brett Lee for 6 overs like batsmen around the world do.

Football a mans game lol
I would love to see some of these girly footballers stand there and let Brett Lee and Shoaib Akhtar bowl a few at them at 90 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread