this is my favourite/usual set up for playing cricket 2004 - what's yours?

bobmotty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My favourite/usual setup for playing PC cricket 2004 is:

Sam's exe (runout/lineout)
boss beta /golds/ravi's ai patches (can't wait for boss's alpha version) I use boss's the most now.
cursor.exe/wk-timer.exe
skytv patch latest version
various stumps/pitch ads (inc rahuls -great pack!!bu there are many more)
ste's pc ads
kookaburra/test balls
england/nz/wi/aus/pak/sa face packs
umpire face pack - rahul
my own music (thanks sound importer/goldwave/lame)
sachinisgods tourn. savs.
eng sav games -zohaib javed
Bat pack 2gb
sitescreen
boots pack
joneskeeper
kits update
field/player/lineup editor
updated roster pak
fealpha
config 3 (awaiting gi 3 patiently)
camera tweak
main menu

this list can and does go on......ie tsunami stuff etc...I just wanted to include stuff that is always on my gob files. I have 4 gob files stored on my pc for each ai patch.

The one thing that is outstanding is what a huge improvement and long list this is. I am greatly indepted to everyone who has supplied these add-ons,fixes etc.

The only thing that hasn't come from the site that enhances gameplay is my ps2 adapter.

My heart sank when i first bought this game. Now it is fully restored. Epic cpuvuser and 2 player games. What the hell will you guys do to the next set of cricket games that come out? Guaranteed neither will be perfect - sadly......All i can say is thank you from the heart of my bottom because i love cricket!!!!!!!!! :cheer

haha@ the fact that we have to play this game with like 30 patches just to make it bearable.... well no one can question our dedication to cricket

FIXTURES EDITOR

Could someone please post a direct link to the latest version of the Fixtures Editor, as I am having trouble finding it with a search. :help

oh sureshot - i wish i could relieve your pain. Maybe when ps3 comes out (watch out for toshiba tv's too) and cricket 2006 things will improve. (over 200 million transistors & over 200 billion calculations per second in the cell processor) (4ghz i think). Soon the ps2 will look like an atari st. Get saving.

Users who are viewing this thread