This is strange...

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok Im playing a world cup as England, 20 overs matches. I was just paying against south africa chasing 125 to win. Flintoff and giles at the crease. I need 2 runs about 6 overs left. Flintoff hits a four, which as well as winning the match, give him his 50 (52).

The 50 celebration plays, and assume it will be followed by the end of the match, not so, flintoff is facing another ball. Unless my GCSE in matchs has let me down (it was a while ago) 2 to win, 4 runs, that means we have won.

So I press ESC to have a look and sure enough it says South Africa got 124 and Im on 127/7. So I resume and flintoff is facing another ball. Richie Beanaud says "Gough to bowl" EH?? So I press my joypad to get in position with freddie, and realise its not freddie Im controlling, its the bowler, who isnt gough its hall of SA. I dont realise till late so bowl a stupid no ball, flintoff hits it for 6 :D and the end of match celebrations go on and thats it.

It was very strange. Yet another classic bug for EA perhaps hehe Anyone else had something like this?

Oh also, perhaps the strangest thing was, when I did a screen grab of the menu screen when you press ESC to show you guys, I pasted it in photshop after and the score text at the side was missing, there was just the menu and everything else, but no score info.

I have had this before. It's when the game can't handle two cutscenes of you winning and Freddie getting 50.

BLIC2005 is the best. Nice graphics, accurate kits...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ACCURATE KITS!!!!!

Take a look at the screens, they are accurate!!!! :mad

the kits are only accurate in official ICC events. This has been discussed several times.

lmao thats a funny bug im still so sick and tired as well as if you save a game coem back too it the god dam opening bowler Mcgrath ect dont stop bowling and end up bowling 25 overs ina 50 over ODI!!!! really anoying its a 10 over limit EA you idiots!!!!

Has anyone had the one on the run outs? Ive had this a couple of times now where, theres a close run out when Im bowling and instead of stopping the batsman keep running for another run even though the bails have been knocked off.

Users who are viewing this thread