Three new staff members

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The Planetcricket Admin team are very pleased to welcome three new members to the staff team - saurabh2185, nightprowler10 and Brett_Lee.
All three have been very active members and thoroughly deserve their chance to join the staff team here. All the admin and staff very much look forward to working with them in the future.
saurabh2185 was previously a member of the Planetcricket patchteam and has made numerous high quality graphics patches for c2k5 and c07. He becomes a moderator for the Cricket07 and Cricket07 download forums.
nightprowler10 was previously a member of the Fantasy Cricket Staff. He has also been a very active poster on and contributor to the site including starting his recent Battle series in cricket chat. He becomes a cricket chat moderator.
Brett_Lee is well known in the stories and strategies forum for the high quality of his story threads. He has also been helping recently as a moderator of that forum and now becomes a full staff member.
Welcome to all three and congratulations.

The Planetcricket Admin team

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks Colin look forward to working with you and the admin team!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the team saurabh2185, nightprowler10 and Brett_Lee; I'm sure you guys will do a good job.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
A very warm welcome to our new staff members, I'm sure you we putting me to shame in no time at all ;)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thank you for the congrats guys, and I thank the mod team for giving me a chance. I'll miss my screen name in italics.

Cheers :)

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Thanks to all the admins & Stuff of PC. And congrats to nightprowler10 and Brett_Lee. I will surely enjoy my new role at PC.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Nice to see some new staff members on board! I wish you all possible success in your new roles

Users who are viewing this thread