Tight Spells

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ive never seen a 10 over One Day spell tighter than this has anyone seen better?

Last edited:
I've probably done better on my current game, but my best spell from the last couple of seasons was Jimmy Anderson taking 2-20 from 10 Overs, in the C & G final against Lancashire.

also why in a world cup match someone last 44 balls for 5 or so i think you have put no aggression on the kiwis

Griffo said:
also why in a world cup match someone last 44 balls for 5 or so i think you have put no aggression on the kiwis
He can't do that though, he has no control over the aggression of the other team. You have freak matches like that.

i haven't got any screen shots because i did it ages ago when i wasn't on planetcricket but i took 10/12 with Asif in a One day match

Griffo said:
he could be either team

I was playing England. And it wasn't match fixing. Just a bit freaky. As Phil123 says, "You have freak matches like that." Just accept that it was a good bowling display and move on.

its just very strange for someone to block 50 balls in an ODI lol

I know its not amazing but Steve Harmison has a economy of less than 3 an over for the whole of 2005.

it can be possible, ive seen players block through a 20/20 game on icc 2006, play the full innigs and finish with about 25 lol

Users who are viewing this thread