timing

Blazin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need help wif timing. I am playin on hard 4 sumtime and yet i still dun get the right timing. I seem 2 practice betta den when i play in the game. I dun understand how da computer does it so easily.
I also cant bowl n get cut swing etc properly and how do u bowl a slower ball. I am lost.

Can ne1 giv me tips. pls

To bowl a slower ball, you can cut the power half way through the delivery,, *powerbar in the bottem right* or you can put the swing icon down the very bottem on of the seem. power cut will give you a proper slower ball while the seam slower ball will come off the pitch a bit slower.

Theres no real way you can purposly bowl swing, it depends on the pitch and conditions ect, just bowl good line and length and swing will come, esp on a green pitch.

With timing, you have to look at a lot of factors, what kind of bowler are you facing, and the pitch type. what shots are you having problems playing?

The biggest thing that's helped me time the ball is "watching it onto the bat." I was always playing way too early and either skying it to missing completely, but this has made all the difference. I think its a mental thing for me, but it works :)

I have the most fun when I'm hitting Lee and McGrath out of the park. :D

Users who are viewing this thread