Tips for Batting Timing?

Nightwish218

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm struggling a lot with batting timing even on Veteran/Hard difficulty. It seems that I rarely get the ideal or good timings and get a lot of "late" or "early" timings.

Any tips for when is a good time to hit a shot against pace or spin? (particularly)

I've thought that its a good idea to hit only once the bowl has landed on the ground but not sure.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I'm struggling a lot with batting timing even on Veteran/Hard difficulty. It seems that I rarely get the ideal or good timings and get a lot of "late" or "early" timings.

Any tips for when is a good time to hit a shot against pace or spin? (particularly)

I've thought that its a good idea to hit only once the bowl has landed on the ground but not sure.
Would suggest to hit the ground training and set the marker with the bowling machine and try playing shots.. After a while you will get used to the pace and the timing at which you need to approach.. Its all about giving it some time..

As far as timing is concerned always wait for the ball to come to you, rather than reaching out.. Its the best way to get results.. Personally I dont suggest timing meter as you just cling on to what its telling rather than feeling the shot off the bat.. Thats always the case for me anyway..

Users who are viewing this thread