[TM:S&E]PC Film Industry. ()

What should I Do?

• Close the Story.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Go back to the 2 - 5min films.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Go with my suggestion (please post it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Latest News. Please Read. For people who own The Movies: Stunt and Effects.
If you have the Game would you like to help me Direct the Film.
All those who have the game and is willing to Direct, will be allowed to be Director. Please let me know if you have the Game.​
Web site : http://www.freewebs.com/happystudios/
Rule Change
You Must Post on this thread if your interesting in a film, Once you have post once i announce it. You will be put as a person who is interesting. the day i am ready for my stars, i will PM you, and that you will choose which charector you want, Plus you Vcash Demands

Look out the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009 will be excellent.
here is my new plan

1. Weekly News (like the one i did a few post back)
2. Box Office Collection.
3. More Film Offer (2-3 films at a time)
4. No Deadline for entries you can sign up anytime.
5. Once i get a good amount of films, I will launch a TV online channel, where you will be allowed to advertise your Story, website,etc on the Online TV.
6. More Special Effect will be form, like the Matrix style.
7. Looking to improve the Quality of the video.
8. Will give More Vcash if i get Voice over by you guys (make sure you don't sound like a kids)
9. For my Critics, More bonus will be give, plus extra Vcash for a detailed Review.

Movies will be Uploaded here http://www.tmunderground.com/happystudio

Movies
Enemies

Actor
PaulNixon1 (enemies/ When We Meet)
WORLD CHAMPIONS (Enemies/When We Meet)
ajay.bhat
adyhorn
shantanu_rooney
Pakistani Army (enemies)
Jaztheman (when We meet)

Script Writer
holdenator
Westindies2007 (enemies, When We Meet)
freddiw

Critics [Full]
WestIndian
Amiya Shreyas

Director
20/20 PRO
GrayNicolls
shalin_hitter
Spinksy (when we meet)
Ayub 95 (enemies)
khalek
navin-boss

Now to explain a little about Flop/Average/etc.

How it work for this story, i will post this in the 1st page also.

Disaster: Loss 100%-50% of it's Money
Flop: Loss- 51%- 99% of it's money
Average: Recover 100% - 150% of it's money
Above Average- 151% - 199% of it's money
Hit- Recover 200%- 250% of it's money
Super Hit- Recover 251%-300% of it's money
Blockbuster: Recover 300% + of it's money

Here is what this Story is about.
You will get pay for your Work, like in the film Industry.
Instead I can't pay alot of Vcash, So i will start off from a small amount and as film released and when you get more famous, Your salary will increase. So no Need to beg for Vcash again, work for it.

here Is how this story will Work.
I will need

Script Writer.
will just tell me a Basic Story, don't have to be a long story.
Paid per story which i accept.

They will received an PM from me, once a film needs a Script writer.

Actors

I will tell them about the Story, They could tell me how much they want to make this film, , they can even reject this Film and you will get to see the video Before it released.
Paid according to their Demand.

You Must Post on this thread if your interesting in a film, Once you have post once i announce it. You will be put as a person who is interesting. the day i am ready for my stars, i will PM you

you will have to wait until you are pick for a Film.
Once you are pick I will post the script to you, if you accept or want to change the script a little you can after that, you will get to arrange how much Vcash you want. after that, when i film is complete i will post it to you, you will decide if it's ok to release it, if any change needed,etc. than when everything is finish and everything is ok. I will release it, once the critic like it, and once the film get a sucess, your next film Vcash will be higher than, your last film, but once you get a failer, your Vcash will not be as high as your prev film.

( Actor is close for now, Until the other place fill in it's Minimum space, Once the Story start this will be Reopen)

Director
Same as Actor, but we can talk about how we want the scene.
you will have to wait until you are pick for a Film.
Once you are pick I will post the script to you, if you accept or want to change the script a little you can after that, you will get to arrange how much Vcash you want. after that, when i film is complete i will post it to you, you will decide if it's ok to release it, if any change needed,etc. than when everything is finish and everything is ok. I will release it, once the critic like it, and once the film get a sucess, your next film Vcash will be higher than, your last film, but once you get a failer, your Vcash will not be as high as your prev film.

You Must Post on this thread if your interesting in a film, Once you have post once i announce it. You will be put as a person who is interesting. the day i am ready for my stars, i will PM you

Critics Writer: 2 person needed only.
A person to talk about the film.
Salary would be Fix.

All the chatting between me and the cast and Crew will be done over PM.
The Main Story will be post here. Which would be like. this actor will star in this film,etc.

Rules:
1. Must be a person who Log in minimum 4time a week (Recommended a person who log in every day).
2. Must NOT do any Deal with me on this Post, all Deal will be done in PM.
3. Must not Spam this Post if were not selected for a film.

Q & A
Q1. Ok you say, we can get an Increase in Salary, once we get Famous, how does it work?
A1. Well, once your film become successful and Critics love your Performanc than you gain Fame.
Example. Your film Budget will be rank by the length of the film.
1min = 1 Million 1sec= 100thousand.
Your film Gross (all film will posted on youtube): will go with the Views. 1View = $100,000
say i made a 3 min film. $3Million
and I got 40 Views.
The Film would Gross 4 Million. The Film Regain it's money and it's a successful film.
Plus the 2 critics must like your performance.

And More Question Please let me know. maybe you have not understand something.

This Story will start 1st Of November and will be Made with The Movies Stunt and Effect.

Note: If i don't get enough people this Story will be Postponed until feature notice. Once I am not getting a good respond before Feb 2009, This Story will be closed.

NOTE: This is Very Important.
At the Beginning of the Story, Once i have PM you and no reply is given with in 3 days, i will post a warning.
Once the Warning is post and no reply is still not given after 2 days, you will be out of this Story.
Because this story deals with only active Members

Last edited:

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
I need Some Directors, Script writer and 2 Critics Writer also.

We have 4 actor so far
PaulNixon1
WORLD CHAMPIONS
ajay.bhat
adyhorn

Script Writer
holdenator

Last edited:

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Can I change to a script writer?

Cool that would be Great, by the way You can do both Job if you want, but for now I will see how things go on until then you would be only a Script writer Ok.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Geez, no actress here so far :(

Don't Worry the Actresses will be Simulators.
I know they may be No girls on this forum, I may also be wrong.

But don't worry about the Actress. They will be actress in the story, but they will not be a PlanetCricket member.

Users who are viewing this thread